What big secret should I reveal with my 4000th post?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
TELL ONE ABOUT ME :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
or tell them the one about the boat and the africans.

Seph

Retired Account
or is that the jack 1?

*scratches head*

Seph

Retired Account
i used to prefer making shopping bag booties for them and putting them on shinny surfaces thats some funny shit.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Backroll some scotch tape and put a piece on each back foot. The ensuing dance as they try to shake the tape off is major LULZ.

Seph

Retired Account
probably on teh utube somewhere

jack

take on ordinary sock and put it over the cats head.

Lulz certainly do ensue.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This is probably one of the only times I'm sure that the OP will deliver.

Here's a challenge for you: I'd love you to expose undina's real picture.

Seph

Retired Account
what udina arcania? have not seen a post from her in years.

jack

There's a blast from the past =)

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Backroll some scotch tape and put a piece on each back foot. The ensuing dance as they try to shake the tape off is major LULZ.
The very same cat you see in the video was being an annoying fuck one morning as I was trying to fix something with tape, so in irritation I stuck a postage-stamp-sized piece to the top of it's head. It went completely apeshit --as in running around on its hind legs while trying to claw the piece off with its front ones. It stopped being funny when he started crashing into shit & knocking things over, and my wife & I had to tackle & hold him down while I oh-so-gingerly removed it. He sat in a corner staring at us with a horribly evil look on his face for two straight days after that.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Stop being mean to your kitties, you assholes :(

jack

Fuck you in the neck.

Seph

Retired Account

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
See above.

Sorry. I was having technical issues. Loved the vid!

I've heard of her, and come across her occasional post whilst trolling the archives...beyond that I've got nothin. Who was she again?

She was a self-important bitch that loved sushi and bullshit poetry. Right before her departure meltdown she screamed and wailed about some photos someone had posted and claimed it was her. She eventually got mm to remove them. Then she admitted to everyone that they weren't really pics of her. We all called her a self-important whale and she flipped out, never to return. IIRC, she was one of the first of Shatna's many online-mistresses. One good thing she did was have some pretty cool avs. One of which I have saved. I'll dig around and see if I can't find it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This TK history lesson was brought to you by the letter F. F as in go fuck yourself.

Next week's history lesson will be brought to you by the letter C.