What crawled up Sarek's bum those many years ago?

Weevil

Symptoms may include aggression, anxiety, balance issues, blurred vision, brain zaps, concentration impairment, constipation, crying spells, depersonalization, diarrhea, dizziness, electric shock sensations, fatigue, flatulence, flu-like symptoms, hallucinations, hostility, highly emotional indigestion, irritability, impaired speech, insomnia, jumpy nerves, lack of coordination, lethargy, migraine headaches / increased headaches, nausea, nervousness, over-reacting to situations, paranoia, repetitive thoughts or songs, sensory & sleep disturbances, severe internal restlessness (akathasia), stomach cramps, tremors, tinnitus (ear ringing or buzzing), tingling sensations, troubling thoughts, visual hallucinations / illusions, vivid dreams, and speech visual changes.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
To answer Boll Weevil's OP:

What crawled up Ambassador Sarek's bum many moons ago was when he was unfairly permabanned from a mugen forum.

Weevil

You fired the first shot twice. There is no banter - there is peace or there is WAR.

Weevil

Better run and get jack first. You'll need the help.
2iroebm.gif

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Truth be told, that was the video of my most recent colonoscopy. There's a reason I can eat like a horse and yet maintain my slim, fighting figure. ;)

Weevil

Truth be told, that was the video of my most recent colonoscopy. There's a reason I can eat like a horse and yet maintain my slim, fighting figure.
2iroebm.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What an excellent bump.