What did Internet Troll do with his first Fifty-Cent piece?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why he married her, of course.

:bigass:

Internet Troll

Oh look who JUST got completely pwned!

You're too easy, greaseball.

jack

On their wedding night, he was clueless as to how to consummate the marriage, so his "wife" said "just take that thing you play with and put it where I pee"...so he got up and took his bowling ball out of his bag and put it in the sink.

jack

btw furfag "I know you are but what am I" just shows you admit you're completely pwned by your own troll.

Thanks again for Dancing :bigass:

Internet Troll

btw furfag "I know you are but what am I" just shows you admit you're completely pwned by your own troll.

Thanks again for Dancing

jack

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Internet Troll and Yote Mustaine got themselves set up for a weekend of hunting.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They gathered their guns, dogs, and ammunition before tromping around for hours with no luck. When they came out of the woods at dusk, they looked around at all the other hunters who were carrying braces of pheasant, quail, duck, and geese.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Gee," said Internet Troll to his companion, "everyone else seems to be doing pretty well for themselves. Whaddaya think we could be doing wrong?"[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I dunno," said Yote. "Maybe we're not throwing the dogs high enough."[/FONT][/FONT]

jack

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The manager of a prosperous whorehouse in Warsaw one night found to his dismay that he was short of girls for the evening's entertainment. Thinking quickly, he dashed out and bought several blow-up dolls, figuring that, given his average clientele, no one would know the difference.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Soon he ushered Internet Troll into a room that housed one of the new lovelies, assuring him that he was in for an especially good time. When the customer came out of the room a little while later, the manager was waiting eagerly in the hallway.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He winked at him and asked, "Well? How'd you like her?"[/FONT][/FONT]
"I don't know what happened," said the Troll, shaking his head. "I bit her on the tit, she farted, and flew out the window."[/FONT]
[/FONT]

jack

Internet Troll

The manager of a prosperous whorehouse in upper US one night found to his dismay that he was short of girls for the evening's entertainment. Thinking quickly, he dashed out and bought several blow-up dolls, figuring that, given his average clientele, no one would know the difference.

Soon he ushered Jack into a room that housed one of the new lovelies, assuring him that he was in for an especially good time. When the customer came out of the room a little while later, the manager was waiting eagerly in the hallway.

He winked at him and asked, "Well? How'd you like her?"

"I don't know what happened," said the Jack, shaking his head. "I bit her on the tit, she farted, and flew out the window."

jack

LOL you fucked up the edit. Can't even copy and paste without fail!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well thanks for dancing, little one. See you around.

Internet Troll

LOL you fucked up the Jack. Can't even copy and paste without fail!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i am jack and i love gay butt sex

Well thanks for dancing like retard jack, little one. See you around.