What did The Founders look like before they met Odo?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They copied his humanoid look, but they must have appeared to the Vorta and the Jem Haddar and OTHERS before then, SO WHAT DID THEY LOOK LIKE? IT'S A GOOD QUESTION.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
A puddle of goo?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Maybe they were invisible.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
78709475174856650703.jpg

They were already pulling a fast one on the Alpha Quadrant before Odo ever found them.

CaptainWacky

MAYBE THEY LOOKED LIKE HORSES

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
They copied his humanoid look
No they didn't, he unconsciously copied their humanoid look. That's why he can't perfectly imitate a Bajoran face and ends up with the basic smooth founder face instead.

Laas had the same problem copying the Valarans appearance. It's probably something that was programmed into the 100 changelings the Founders sent across the galaxy, lest they become complacent and not want to come home.

CaptainWacky

Is that actually true? Damn it...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I just saw "Children of Time" where Odo had over 200 years to try and perfect his look. He is a bit crap at it isn't he?

I mean, he can perfect the feathers on a Tarkalean Hawk (His standard response when going all poetic) but somehow, despite looking at humans for years, he looks like he has applied an iron to his face after coming through a furnace.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I always wondered why he didnt just take a mould of someones face, then push his own face into it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just saw "Children of Time" where Odo had over 200 years to try and perfect his look. He is a bit crap at it isn't he?

I mean, he can perfect the feathers on a Tarkalean Hawk (His standard response when going all poetic) but somehow, despite looking at humans for years, he looks like he has applied an iron to his face after coming through a furnace.
He sometimes explained this away by saying that he actually preferred the look. After being turned into a Klingon in the season 5 opener, the humanized Odo still asked for his old face back even when Julian offered him any kind of face he wanted.

He is the Fuddy-Duddy Founder.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He probably just didnt want to have to get a new driving licence

CaptainWacky

Did you cry when the Klingons came to do the gardening?