What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That looks like something I'd be interested in.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've got Metroid Man for the Wii that I'll be giving a go here when I get home from work.

CaptainWacky

HI TISI!

(Do you mean a Metroid Prime game or Metroid Other M? I think Other M is supposed to be bad I haven't played it.)

CaptainWacky

OMFG the snow melted in my AC town. It's like a whole new game now.

And why did no one tell me Jenna Coleman did voice acting on XC?

SAUSAGEMAN

All brits sound the same to me, I can't differentiate them.

I'm currently playing Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and still playing Bravely Default.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Im playing the latest Legend of Zelda on mine, currently

I still have mine, I haven't taken it out but I only have a few games for it. You remember the duck hunt that came with it and the gun. Mine still works., It was the first game system I bought myself with my first big pay check. I only have Mario and Dr. Mario. Then I bought a computer and played PC games and went to uni. I still have my atari at my Mom's unless she finally threw it away.

I would love to get more games for it.

jack

I have that system with the gun and the robot. The robot sometimes doesn't work, and then it does.

daft punk.

I have that system with the gun and the robot. The robot sometimes doesn't work, and then it does.

daft punk.

I dunno..

Nothing I have ever breaks. I have the wii too. Wait..rock band did or the drum did. I was so mad.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I hijacked our wii to the living room for netflix. Everyone can now fuck off because I'm watching something.

jack

I dunno..

Nothing I have ever breaks. I have the wii too. Wait..rock band did or the drum did. I was so mad.

I bought (and kept) pretty much every system as it came out from the 2600 on, including the Sinclair, TRS-80 and the like. My prize posession is the original Night Trap for the original Genesis. Thanks to MAME I've managed to cart emulate almost every game for each system. Its a museum in the cellar.

SAUSAGEMAN

10911.imgcache.png

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm getting GTA envy. I need recommendations for Wii games where you are immersed in a non-Mario world and can stroll around, interacting with things as well as playing thru the game's intended story.

Or if I was going to have to buy another console (cont'd)...

CaptainWacky

There's probably not that many? Unless you want to explore a Gothan City made out of LEGO?

(I could just post a general list of the best Wii games now that I'm at the point where I'm unlikely to buy any more Wiii games.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah. My moods are shifting away from the fantasy/cartoon realm. I looking for more contemporary environments. And characters that don't look like Wiibles.

There's Driver: Parallel Lines (the GTA ripoff), but I haven't read universally great things. It does have the roaming feature I'm looking for. It's pricey at Amazon but I guess I could get a deal at half.com.

CaptainWacky

Xenoblade certainly has a huge game world (like the biggest I've ever played) but it's a Japanese RPG and yeah it's a fantasy monster killing type thing so maybe you wouldn't like it (and I still don't fully understand some aspects of the combat after like 35 hours of playing.)