What happened to James Sloyan?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0806277/

No credits for the last ten years! Did he just refuse to act in a decade with the annoying name of "The Noughties"? Or was he planning to guest star in every Star Trek spin-off but then he saw an episode of Enterprise and retired in horror?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sloyan has been used as a voice-over actor for Sprint Nextel long distance services, and in film trailers for movies such as Jumper, The Shadow and How to Make an American Quilt[3].

Sloyan was also "the voice of Lexus" [4], having performed voice-overs in American television advertisements for Lexus (a division of Toyota Motor Corporation), since the make's introduction to the American market.

In 2009, he was replaced as the "voice of Lexus" by actor James Remar. Sloyan now voices ads for Mitsubishi.

Thanks to wikipedia it seems he just does voice overs for adverts now

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Damn, I don't think I've heard him in those ads. He's got such a great, leathery voice. I wish he'd narrate documentaries or something, like Liev Schrieber.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sloyan is also the leader of The Magic Pixie People of Space Mountain. He's busy leading them to the land running with Bat Milk and Ant Shit to be acting.

CaptainWacky

HE WAS GOOD IN TNG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MORA WAS ONLY TRYING TO FURTHER SCIENCE!

CaptainWacky

I'm glad they didn't have Rene Auberjonois play his own "father".

whisky

Boobie inspector
They probably had to physically restrain Brent Spiner from offering to play the role.

CaptainWacky

That would have been the tidiest explanation.