What happened to Skinofevil?

Sendell

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I've heard rumors of Admin power abuse but never an explanation of the events surrounding the departure of this legendary troll. If anything his absence makes him all the more interesting. What happened to him and will he return?

BlazerBoy

Actually, it was all RobL's fault. Perhaps one day I will asume that mantle again, and rule the Troll empire. :D

P

Parallaxis

What happened to Skinofevil ?

Who knows what happens to anyone when they leave ? Who knows what happened to Aries ? to Executor ? to Daystorm ? to Che ? to Decker ? to Yo ?

We'll never know.

I can tell you Skin was only ever REALLY active here for a short amount of time. Most of time he'd only drop a comment or two in an ongoing thread.

His time REALLY dropped off after he was unbanned at Trekbbs by Lisa. In fact I don't think he ever came back after that (though to be fair he hadn't really been around too much before that either). Shows you just how loyal to TK he really was.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Parallaxis said:
What happened to Skinofevil ?

Who knows what happens to anyone when they leave ? Who knows what happened to Aries ? to Executor ? to Daystorm ? to Che ? to Decker ? to Yo ?

We'll never know.

Some of us will Para... the only one I havent talked to in the past few months has been Decker.

;)
mm

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
mm: How is Ares then??

Sardy: Keep that up and you'll wind up in a rubber room

I

Ironclad

They only put you away if you get ANSWERS. You can just talk all you want.