What Happened To The Forum For Us Creative Type People To Post Our Creative Type Shit

The Question

Eternal
Eh? We used to have a place to put stories and poems and talk about how to create stories and poems and diss each others' stories and poems and yappity yappity yackety SHMACK! :pissed:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I dood it. Hope it doesn't get nerd-bombed. :bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You have to be okay with crossing the occasional sword with Johnny Depp...

:yoohoo:

The Question

Eternal
Well, that's okay. My occasional sword is probably in better shape than my regular swords, y'know. Gotta keep it pretty for those sword occasions.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
^^ Pictures please. You can't make boasts like this unless you can back it up with a picture. Otherwise, you're just flapping your gums. I would like before and after pixs please.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'll bet you'd be delicious naked and unattached for a few hours.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Just so you know my penis is huge, I have girth and length my woman brags about it and other gals want to see it and more.

hell I have video so fuck ya all. like 3 gigabytes I have killer videos. My babe sucking me for 5 minutes and taking her time with that talented mouth of hers. some of her solo playing. some of me eating pussy like a champ.

I few weeks ago she ejaculated big time juice everywhere she was pissed, she said thats only happened twice and I was the other time.. :D

Just last night I found out she needs surgery from what happened a week ago, she is tore up inside. Bummy

We always have the 69 and she makes me scream as well as her. My tounge is long but with her living far away I need one 150 miles long. The gasoline man own me and my woman.

Hear is my date plans tomorrow tonight, go get her and my 21 year old , daughter far away drop the kid of at home to make food. take my love to a grave yard and pound away like a bad dog. finnish what i started.

The Question

Eternal
So the idea in asking for the TK Writer's Workshop Archive to be un-retired was that it would also be no longer an archive but rather an active forum again. Ahem.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oops. Sorry, I suck at vB. It's open.