What has happened?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
TK is behaving strangely.
It is making me sick.
Please fix it.
But, I'm about to go to bed so no huge rush.
Thanks, in advance.
You people behind the curtain do a lovely job.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thank you!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
TK is behaving strangely.
It is making me sick.
Please fix it.
But, I'm about to go to bed so no huge rush.
Thanks, in advance.
You people behind the curtain do a lovely job.

Fuck me sideways! I have never seen such a suck-up job on a troll site! Why not offer to suck their cocks too, you abhorrent, aged bitch?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It doesn't bother me that the two of you (Luci and Aquahonga) are cunts. Does it bother you?

Friday

Bazinga!
Aqualung is merely an ordinary dual of someone who apparently enjoys being viewed as a dribbling moron.

To each his own. :shrug:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Aqualung is merely an ordinary dual of someone who apparently enjoys being viewed as a dribbling moron.

To each his own. :shrug:
Well that describes Luci too, except it has yet to be proven who is a dual of who or not.

I put Luci on ignore 3 or 4 years ago, and haven't looked back. Not because he's edgy or some kind of threat, but because his trolling is one-dimensional and predictable, so in his own way, he is just as "merely annoying" as Aque.

Maybe I should just put Aque on ignore too...two boring birds of a feather with one stone.

Of course, you guys will need to tell me when they do something DC-worthy. Merely being annoying pissants isn't enough of a reason, as long as they don't flood the board with their inanity.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't know that Luci is really DC-worthy. He has his over the line type moments but they seem to be easily resolved. He disappears almost as fast as he shows up. I like that he is able to share intimate information - like he poops maple leaves - with us without fear of reprisal.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Well that describes Luci too, except it has yet to be proven who is a dual of who or not.

I put Luci on ignore 3 or 4 years ago, and haven't looked back. Not because he's edgy or some kind of threat, but because his trolling is one-dimensional and predictable, so in his own way, he is just as "merely annoying" as Aque.

Maybe I should just put Aque on ignore too...two boring birds of a feather with one stone.

Of course, you guys will need to tell me when they do something DC-worthy. Merely being annoying pissants isn't enough of a reason, as long as they don't flood the board with their inanity.

Yet, the man is dumb enough to complete posts about me, showing that he has in fact READ my every post. He is as much a liar as he is dumber than a Canadian log. What's worse, everyone KNOWS he was reading my every post, and is doing so to this very day. What a fucking moron.

I even recall the day he claimed he had first placed me on IGNORE. He did so because I angered him with my usual major PWNage of his ass. He cannot handle me, so he pretends to have me on IGNORE. He is dumber than Loktar looks if he thinks he is fooling anyone with his 'oh I have him on IGNORE' schtick. It is getting old, and he STILL does it after 2 years. Sad.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I don't know that Luci is really DC-worthy. He has his over the line type moments but they seem to be easily resolved. He disappears almost as fast as he shows up. I like that he is able to share intimate information - like he poops maple leaves - with us without fear of reprisal.

Sweetie, I hold the record for the most times sent to DC. I even forced them to BAN ME from DC, and then from the very site itself. I am a GOD to these morons.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sweetie, I hold the record for the most times sent to DC. I even forced them to BAN ME from DC, and then from the very site itself. I am a GOD to these morons.

Your aspirations and achievements are simply amazing. Good job?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
His schlong gets in the way. He can't get a grip.