What if a Borg Drone had AIDS?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If the Borg had AIDS they would give it to 7 of 9 who would give it to Chakotay, so I'd sign off on it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Chakotay's tattoo would probably deflect it though, so it would go into Voyager's gel packs, like Neelix's cheese did in that really crap episode, thus causing Voyager to crash into a sun and kill everyone.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'd sign off even quicker then. DIE JANEWAY DIE LOL

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Janeway is invulnerable. She'd just float in space, never ageing, until a passing ship would pick her up, and she'd get impregnated by every man on board, giving birth to replicas of monsters from the Godzilla movies every time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe she'd pass it on to those silly Mick holograms.

Did she wipe holo-semen off her chin in the outtakes I wonder...but not for long.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I wonder if the Doctor had holo-semen, and who bothered to write that subprogramme to ensure they sit there, constantly refreshing?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Imagine the force they could program into the splats. He could kill someone.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
IMAGINE AN EPISODE WHERE HIS SUB-ROUTINES GO DANCING BANANA IS BANNED, AND HE RAPES JANWAY WITH HIS PUMP-ACTION HOLO-COCK IN THE SONIC SHOWER!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND THEN HARRY GETS SHAVED BY NEELIX WHO MAKES A PUBE ROOT SOUP TO SERVE TO THE VIDIIANS WHICH MAKES THEM SICK AND GO VEGAN FROM THE MSG LOL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't follow this.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe I don't want to.