What if we were our TK persona's in Real Life?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
It depends on who I'm talking with, but a bit of Lilac does come through on occasion.

BlazerBoy

Strangely enough, this is how I really am.

Elnidfse

Oecodus said:
A related question: If you have duals, is your true personality the sum total of those duals?
Seeing as, from what I have gathered, Duals are mimicking other persoanlities and are not the equivalent of hosting multiple internet persona's, I'd say
no

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Cacophony said:
Ask Cow.

He told me that I'm a tad bit sweeter in real life than I am on here :D

And having tasted you, he would know.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Cacophony said:
Ask Cow.

He told me that I'm a tad bit sweeter in real life than I am on here :D
Yeah she's a sweetheart in real life. I guess the big difference for her is that she tries to avoid confrontations with other people. It's understandable but I still consider it a weak point.

As for me I assume I'm pretty much the same online as off.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Grandtheftcow said:
Yeah she's a sweetheart in real life. I guess the big difference for her is that she tries to avoid confrontations with other people. It's understandable but I still consider it a weak point.

As for me I assume I'm pretty much the same online as off.
No, I pick my battles in RL. There's a difference ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hi everybody!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I went out dancing last Friday night. Nice funk band with some of my favrit locals wailing away (dave grippo, jennifer hartswick, stacy starkweather, gabe jarrett (yep that's keith's son) et cetera) that was fun.

Elnidfse

jack said:
I went out dancing last Friday night. Nice funk band with some of my favrit locals wailing away (dave grippo, jennifer hartswick, stacy starkweather, gabe jarrett (yep that's keith's son) et cetera) that was fun.
Dance, unfortunately for the modern world, is dead. Its just not as popular, my good man, as it used to be. In the past, people swapped dances, the 'party king' was the person who knew the most/best steps. Now-a-days the 'party king' is the person who gets 'smashed' the most and who ends up waking up in a dumpster. This is just another step for society.