What is the origin of this message bored?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This pissed Veitch off to a great deal, and he FLOODED the Gutters with every heartbeat the board took. He criticized it so much he DROVE traffic over there, it was awesome. Had 125 reg off the bat and I think we got up to 1400 or something before I finally dumped it.

Anyway lotsa good stuff started to happen. I made all my friends mods of all these goofy forums, and shit REALLY took off after that. There was this guy that posted there that was just into splatter chinese and japanese cinema, he went on and on, we gave him "The Chop Shop" which turned into quite a little vault of info on that stuff. DevilMan was his handle

Friday

Bazinga!
Seriously...did the term "permaban" originate at TrekBBS?

I honestly think it did....

Along with Lisa's ASS... :lol:

jack

Eel O Brian was a good bud of mine from Commie, and he helped me organize The Strip Doctor Forum, and that one was GREAT. If anyone archived it I'd love a copy. People would thread a panel of their work, and then someone else would add a panel of their work to it, and some people did some of the best comics work I'd seen at that time.

jack

Then Bissette and I had a lonnnnng talk. I was pissed because of the way Veitch was trashing the Kingdom as some pathetic ripoff of Commie, when every fucking thing we ever did we copied him you know and all that fucking shit, he wouldn't shut the fuck up, so Bissette and I started his first BLOG called the Swamp. Bissette is just the most awesome person in the universe and I love him. Once Swamp got set up with Chop Shop and my version of the Gutters "The Real Gutters" why it was Net Nirvana.

jack

I was a sociopathic admin, I'll admit it :)

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Well... I certainly asked, didn't I? :D

jack

mmhmm ;)

Tyrant

Geedis said:
HELLO MY NAME IS GEEDIS AND I FOLLOW JACK AROUND LIKE A PET BUT I THINK I AM TROLLING HIM WHEN ACTUALLY I AM DOING NOTHING OTHER THAN SHOWING HOW MUCH IN THE PALM OF JACK'S HAND I TRULY AM. HELL - IF HE WASN'T HERE, I WOULDN'T BE HERE EITHER, AND PRACTICALLY EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS IS ABOUT HIM! I HAVE NO PERSONALITY, UNLIKE THE PERSON I AM TRYING SO HARD TO TROLL, BECAUSE THIS IS ALL I CAN DO!
O RLY?

Tyrant

or some other fucking owl shit.

Tyrant

OMG You're still viewing?? You are a hopeless fucker, aren't you?

WHEN ACTUALLY I AM DOING NOTHING OTHER THAN SHOWING HOW MUCH IN THE PALM OF JACK'S HAND I TRULY AM

QUITE!

Tyrant

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Messenger*, geedis,
LOL!!

Get a fucking LIFE, HELLMAN!!

OMFG what a loser!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The origin of the Jack Kingdom is like this:

Jack :y_crazy: and eighty-seven of his closest friends and or sock puppets, :sarek: :sarek: :sarek: :sarek: got booted from the Gutters :flush: for inappropriate behavior :slap::slap: :slap:

Then Jack started his own club and tried to get everyone to leave stinky old Comicon for the new place. There's more to this story, but you don't have an Icon for multiple spectacular meltdowns and mass deletions/bannings/apology threads.

The end.

jack

Donovan said:

Jack :y_crazy: and eighty-seven of his closest friends and or sock puppets, :sarek: :sarek: :sarek: :sarek: got booted from the Gutters :flush: for inappropriate behavior :slap::slap: :slap:

Then Jack started his own club and tried to get everyone to leave stinky old Comicon for the new place. There's more to this story, but you don't have an Icon for multiple spectacular meltdowns and mass deletions/bannings/apology threads.

The end.

Yeah but you were the only one that didnt come over and post. And lookit poor Shrimpman over in the Gutters still obsessing over being banned from it. "New Age Poster"? is that what he calls himself now?

Anyway, Kingdom was a complete success...we got "Slash Dotted" when Bissette scooped everyone on the Disney Princess Mononoake debacle. Lots of reg and crazy hits for three months.

Good times.

jack

I admitted to being a sociopathic admin :)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
jack said:
Yeah but you were the only one that didnt come over and post. And lookit poor Shrimpman over in the Gutters still obsessing over being banned from it. "New Age Poster"? is that what he calls himself now?

Anyway, Kingdom was a complete success...we got "Slash Dotted" when Bissette scooped everyone on the Disney Princess Mononoake debacle. Lots of reg and crazy hits for three months.

Good times.
I was feuding with you, remember? I wouldn't post on principle. I built a sock once to go over there and mess around, but I never got around to using it. Can't even remember the name...

Duncelor

Donovan said:

The end.

Ha. Fucking priceless!