WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Pumpkin chili and cornbread.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Pork chops, blackeye peas, cornbread with butter and iced tea.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sour cream chicken enchiladas

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
Make mine a potato in any of its glorious creations. Except those dark purple ones, they taste funny.

Potatoes are my favorite too. Everything from potato salad to potato soup, it's all delicious. And I agree about the purple potatoes, I tried getting fancy and roasting them once and they sucked, I ended up throwing them down the garbage disposal.

jack

I hope you're surprised Sally.

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
I hope you're surprised Sally.

No, I wouldn't say I'm surprised that people like potatoes. They're cheap, versatile, and delicious when laden with artery clogging things like butter, cheese, sour cream, mayo and grease. What's not to love?

NY strip steak, steak fries, and apple pie.

A man after my own heart, sans the apple pie.

Give me a steak, any cut like a rib eye, NY strip, filet, or porterhouse and cook it on a flat pan, hot, fast to sear the outside to a crispy coating and leave it "blue" in the middle. Man oh man that is good eating. Don't forget to let a pat of butter melt on top of it.

Add some caramelized onions and a baked potato with sour cream, of course.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
A man after my own heart, sans the apple pie.

Give me a steak, any cut like a rib eye, NY strip, filet, or porterhouse and cook it on a flat pan, hot, fast to sear the outside to a crispy coating and leave it "blue" in the middle. Man oh man that is good eating. Don't forget to let a pat of butter melt on top of it.

Add some caramelized onions and a baked potato with sour cream, of course.

Butter on a steak? Who are you Paula Deen? I just put salt and pepper on it and cook/grill it until its medium.

Butter on a steak? Who are you Paula Deen? I just put salt and pepper on it and cook/grill it until its medium.

No, Paula Dean makes nasty food like turducken.

Try the butter, it's magic I promise.

And yes, salt and pepper are all you need. If you use coarse Kosher salt and pepper prior to cooking instead of after, you don't have to season post cooking at all.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A slice of ham baked in a brown sugar and mustard glaze with a pineapple ring and a few cloves; sweet potato casserole; steamed asparagus dressed with butter, almonds and bacon bits; deviled eggs; a green salad with tomatoes, slices of purple onion, and a red wine vinagrette; a buttered Parker House roll; slice of pecan pie; and a glass of iced tea.

I can only have a small bite of each of those but they'd be delicious bites.

jack

No, Paula Dean makes nasty food like turducken.

Try the butter, it's magic I promise.

And yes, salt and pepper are all you need. If you use coarse Kosher salt and pepper prior to cooking instead of after, you don't have to season post cooking at all.

Why would you use kosher salt on meat that has butter on it?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I dunno about kosher salt, but I use sea salt when I use salt at all. It's surprising how much better it tastes than regular table salt.

Favorite food is probably grilled steak. I love beef.