What kind of troll do you do?

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
When you get on a forum board with trolling as your aim, what kind of trolling do you do? How many of these:

1: Posting a deliberately provocative threads with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument, bumping really old threads, making useless/amusing replies to threads, with the only purpose to have fun;
2: Same as 1, but with the purpose to destroy the board as much as possible;
3: Offending and flaming users, starting flame wars (often used in combination with 1 or 2);
4: Spamming and flooding with no purpose at all.

I do mostly 1, and sometimes 4. I never flame (I only reply sometimes in self-defense, but not in a rude manner), though once I got in a rhyme-flaming-battle against a rapper. I started this thread mainly to see how unusual is it to be a troll who never uses mindless flaming.

Seph

Retired Account
all and none.

Seph

Retired Account
STFU cupcakeER!!1

I Love Cunt

Watch It
The other day I rolled down the grassy hill with my lover by my side.
Sometimes I have a roll with dinner.
I might roll something up and smoke it.
Becuase
That
is
How
I
Roll.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Option 5
Lurk, wait, participate slightly to boost your post count. Then, when you see an opportune moment, make a strike at their biggest weakness. It will throw the entire board into a tizzy.

Like this.

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
Option 5
Lurk, wait, participate slightly to boost your post count. Then, when you see an opportune moment, make a strike at their biggest weakness. It will throw the entire board into a tizzy.

Like this.

It's option 2, because of the destructive purpose.

Hmm, I gotta try some of those. I need some experience for when I decide to face my arch enemy - Bethsoft forums. I want them to suffer. I'll register now to get an older registration date for when I decide to make the hit.

They totally deserve it. They've turned the best RPG series into something really bad. It's obvious how they never even tried to make it look like a sequel of the first two games. And it's not only Fallout 3 - it's Fallout:New Vegas and Fallout 4 (they are going to produce it) too! They did all of this for money. And their fans are so retarted that they buy Point Lookout (Fallout 3 DLC).

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why don't you fuck yourself in the neck with something sharp, you cunting geek?

The Question

Eternal
My left testicle and my right testicle can't seem to agree.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't troll.

I came to Troll Kingdom.
Moved in.
Swept the floor.
Put up lace curtains and threw some lace doilies on the furniture.
Keep the home fires burning so the place stays comfy.
MM keeps the place in cookies.
Mentalist brings the ouzo.
All those admins play tricks behind their curtains.
Who needs to troll?