What Kryptonite is to Superman , JILLIAN_BACARDI & the MUGENS/MUGEN are to PICKLE!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
JILLIAN_BACARDI , Her Glorious All , MJST establish her QUEENDOM in Cyberspace , & it really SHOULD start RIGHT HERE on TK.

HOPEFULLY , EVENTUALLY , INEVITABLY JIILLIAN_BACARDI , Her Glorious All , will EXPAND her QUEENDOM into Real Life. as well

& JILLIAN already has her armed forces & Administrators & Moderators. She DOESN'T have to go hunting & fishing for them.

JILLIAN'S army & Admins & Mods will be MUGENS!

JILLIAN_BACARDI , Her Glorious All , & the MUGENS/MUGEN , an UTTERLY NATURAL ALLIANCE. Like peanut butter & jelly , rum & coke , peanut butter & chocolate , beer & stibbles , well you get the point!.

The ever growing power & influence of JILLIAN & THE MUGENS/MUGEN & her QUEENDOM will FINALLY DRIVE PICKLE'S VAST KINGDOM on the 'net into EXTINCTION :D

To be REPLACED by THE QUEENDOM OF JILLIAN_BACARDI & THE MUGENS/MUGEN!

JILLIAN_BACARDI , Her Glorious All!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That70s Show Kitty GIF - That70s Show Kitty Drinks GIFs

Who Tha Fuck is...JILLIAN_BACARDI ?​

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thang...Aquehonga...:D... I havee been MUGENS/MUGEN/GANKING Troll Kingdom since around 2003!

The Miz When Youre About To Nut GIF - The Miz When Youre About To Nut Wwe GIFs

Aquehonga

Un Banned
My VERY IMPORTANT message to EVERYONE:

DO NOT underestimate the Power(s) of PICKLE or suffer LONAF'S fate you will!

PICKLE'S Power(s) extend into Real Life as well.

As a perfect example , a dozen or so years ago now PICKLE had Keith Olbermann PERMABANNED from MSNBC!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And Another Thang...Aquehonga...:D... I havee been MUGENS/MUGEN/GANKING Troll Kingdom since around 2003!

The Miz When Youre About To Nut GIF - The Miz When Youre About To Nut Wwe GIFs

Complete bullshit. Also no one cares.
:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My VERY IMPORTANT message to EVERYONE:

DO NOT underestimate the Power(s) of PICKLE or suffer LONAF'S fate you will!

PICKLE'S Power(s) extend into Real Life as well.

As a perfect example , a dozen or so years ago now PICKLE had Keith Olbermann PERMABANNED from MSNBC!
Jeff says to knock it off

Loktar

Pinata Whacker