What PIE did you recently eat? Do not forget to rate it!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Blueberry Creme from Maria Callendar's. It was simply sublime!

Friday

Bazinga!
Key Lime Pie in Sanibel Island, FL. I'd rate it 11/10. It was sooooo good!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
lemon meringue pie - store bought, but not bad! I ate it watching Spain send Portugal home.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had a vegetarian pot pie from Amy's a couple of weeks ago.

It exceeded my expectations for a frozen, meatless entree. 8/10.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I had a homemade cherry pie. 2/10. It would have been a 1 but I had whip cream on the pie. Cherry pie is my second least favorite pie with rhubarb pie being the worst.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I haven't eaten a pie lately but I did make a strawberry cobbler today. It was pretty good, maybe 7/10. Had too much JUICE in it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Do people really "make" food? Do people really cook? It's still such a foreign concept to me...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Yes, us COMMON FOLK do, not like you RICHIE RICH DINKS with your millions of dollars of disposable income to be used chiefly for thai take out and Netflix and the like!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm not rich, I'm a New Yorker. All the money you spend on car payments and insurance, I spend on taxis and gourmet take-out. ;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I make food everyday! But srsly, a cobbler is one of the easiest desserts to make. Cuppa (flour), cuppa (sugar), cuppa (milk). I cook for 6 people, and I'm not even boinking any of them! lol

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Careful! LIZZIE BORDEN got fed up with cooking for a houseful of people she wasn't boinking too!

(I'm craving pumpkin pie now)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Do people really "make" food? Do people really cook? It's still such a foreign concept to me...

I didn't make much food when I had my own apartment, but I do now that I'm living with my parents. Made ham and cheese omelets and macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think I might try to eat some pie this weekend. I expect she will taste wonderful.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hmmm, I was wondering where the ax was.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
It's Canada Day tomorrow (like your 4th of July) so everything will be closed so I have to drag my hungover butt to the grocery store soon...that's why I needed some cure suggestions....huh! People and their cheap plonk! (which I clearly helped myself to).
maybe I'll get a pie for the holiday.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I had an italian lemon/custard pie on Saturday. It was very light lemon and more custardy which made the whole thing delicious. I award it 9/10.