what to do if sarek arrests you

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
RUN FOR IT!

7390.imgcache.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The proper title for the topic should have been "what to do if sarek ATTEMPTS to arrests you". The title "what to do if sarek arrests you" implies that the event has already transpired in which case running would in all probability not be a viable option.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
No need. I'm comfortable with my physical condition.

I am however sorry that your attempt to solicit an outraged response from me failed in so spectacular a fashion.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
That's four words. You're inability to troll is eclipsed only by your inability to count.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
No, you made me admit that your perception of me doesn't matter. You must have missed that part in your haste to pat yourself on the back for pulling off such a stellar job of trolling.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Almost enough for me to beg him to reassemble the DLA. At least he would be one failed boob amongst many then.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
and I succeeded - in making you admit that you're grossly overweight and proud of it

Considering how concerned you are with the weight of others, you probably have a severe weight problem yourself. What are you doing about it?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
He does seem to be overly obsessed with the physical condition of others.

Projecting disaffection with his own physical condition onto others, you think?

Psychologists have proven that those with low self esteem try to project the dislike they have for themselves onto others as a way of temporary increasing their own sense of self worth.