What would you do if everyone in the world turned into a cat?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But you?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That would suck because they'd probably be angry and try to kill me.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MEOW, CHOKE, SNEEZE.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It has always been a dream of mine to be completely surrounded by warm pussies...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
unfortunately, the lean, mean tomcats would have something to hiss about you wanting to stroke them all

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Ahh, I'd have them all fixed, starting with the one who used to be Bob Barker. That'd teach the old bastard...and pink needles for the ones who irritated me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOLCATESE would succeed as a universal language in ways than Esperanto never did.

I CAN HAZ?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Come to think of it, I might get just a tad little nervous about a possible retribution for all the fixing and de-clawing humanity has performed. OTOH, as long as I'd be able to hold on to the can opener, I'd probably be safe.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
First, I'd retain the services of a pack of hounds, for protection. Second, I'd round up all the catnip at the pet shops in the area and use it to create a slave regime.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Honey, did anyone ever tell you that you have a one-track mind? There is more to life than world dominance, you know? ;)
Besides, I think cats lack the submission gene, in any case....

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah, a disaster like that would be all the cats needed, "See we've been saying for years we're the superior lifeform," but as long as I have opposable thumbs, lo fuggin l ya little furry bastiges...

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'll break into a sports store and get a lovely set of golf clubs followed by a nice pair of boots.

It'd be a nice year or two playing cat golf before I got bored.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
cage them, and pick the ones i liek the most to rule the world with me!
Yes....that wuld be awesome

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think I'd first identify which were celebrities and put collars on them with their names. Catalie Portman would sleep in my bed, of course...for protection.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
William Catner will come to live with me, obviously.