What would you do if you were in this position.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Assume that your spouse works in a place where she is required to wear some type of uniform. Each day at the end of her shift she is required to go into a dressing room, take a shower, and change back into her street clothes before leaving the establishment. One day very close to christmas, the company's owner flies into town to personally hand deliver their christmas bonuses (NOTE: This is a MAN that has a reputation of being VERY GENEROUS to his female employees).

While all of these women are in the dressing room (some half naked while others "including your spouse" are fresh out of the shower and are COMPLETELY NAKED) this man walks right into the dressing room catching them all completely by surprise. None of them complain about it because they all know that he is there with briefcase in hand to distribute their christmas bonuses)

Also note that last year each one of them recieved a check for $25,000 a piece. This year business was even better than last and they all have been informed sometime around Thanksgiving that their bonuses stand a very good chance of being even bigger this year.

If you were to find out (through one of her female co workers) that your spouse was one of these women, What would you do? Mind that your spouse has already told you about the bonus she recieved, but she said nothing about this man walking in her while she and several other women stood in front of him compeletely nude, and none of these women "including her" had a problem with it.

The Question

Eternal
If he's handing out $25k or better Christmas bonuses, just think about what kind of dough he could drum up to quiet down a multiple-party sexual harrassment adventure.

On the other hand, as long as he's looking but not touching, consider it a very profitable compliment and keep that annual titty-cash rolling in.

Oh, and don't get all butt-hurt if you were actually talking about something that's really going on in your life. If it's not actually just hypothetical, you're teasing us, and that's not right. ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's a cut and paste, as usual. I'm too lazy to post the link.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Unfortunataly this time I wish it were cut and paste. This is a story that I completely made up (purely hypothetical story), but I got the guys over in wordforge really rolling in it
lol.gif

Here, see for youself http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?p=1071479#post1071479 :D

I also posted it over in LONAF under my alias "warhammer" ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up, you stupid fucking retard.

Cranky Bastard

The story didn't ring true. What uniformed employee receives a bonus of $25,000?

love-smiley-086.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How much does she make a year? $25,000 seems awfully high, Just saying is all.

Hypothetically:

Have the wife dress up in very short skirts and low-cut tops and see if the bonus goes to twice a year.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Actually, I tend to date kinkier women who I really don't mind sharing with another person. I trust them explicitly. Also, we only swing with people who aren't friends or associates.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No joke. I watched the relationship of a friend of mine get totally destroyed because he let his girlfriend's friend (another girl) join in for a threesome. Both he and his girlfriend broke up because they wanted to date the other girl. It was ugly.

Triads tend to be inherently unstable, sooner or later there is a conflict and it ends up with "Two against one". (sigh)

Quads are much more workable, with each couple having a "primary" to rely upon.

Just my two cents.

As for the hypothetical situation, I've had offers in the 100K range for my wife from a friend of mine who had the cash, an understanding spouse, and the legal right to have more than one wife in his "home" country....
Sadly, we dead-locked on price as my wife is highly trained and would be difficult to replace. 100k just wasn't quite enough given the rarity of trained submissive, bisexual, sexually adept ballerina's.

The Question

Eternal
I don't mind wife swapping, either. I haven't let the fact that they're not my wives stop me yet.