Whatever happened to Lord Foil?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Oh? Have you poked your head into AP lately? I'll give you a summary of his latest antics. First, he thinks Islam is a race. He's also apparently unable to tell the difference between an Internet meme and actual homophobia. I hope he never stumbles into 4Chan. He'd likely have a stroke. Then when he runs out of arguments (which is usually fairly quickly) he resorts to lying about things his opponents have said, and begins poisoning the well with such gems as "You're a racist. You hate brown people." All this is peppered with ad hominem attacks, appeals to authority, and refusal to address his opponent's points. When he's called out on his blatant dishonesty, he runs away from the thread, usually to return to a similar thread days later with the same tricks. He's either a good troll or a truly incompetent debater. I think he's more than earned the title "Lord Fail".

Yub

Anachrophobic
Not to mention he's a jumped up little cockbiter. And I'm not referring to his sexuality. I couldn't care less. He's been a dickhead from day one at LoNAF and brings his holier than thou attitude into everything. He's as bad as the things he poos poos in term of allowances for other mindsets or opinions.

I'd love to inject a little humour here but honestly, other than laughing at his utter fail in terms of being anything other than a political creature, there's nothing to laugh about. He's a prick.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Self-awareness: not something that people at TK are allowed to have, apparently.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
rofflecopters

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sausageman said I had a hetero-normative viewpoint. :(