Is he still posting somewhere? He rarely stops by anymore :(

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

Ive taken four of his titles in the last month....does that count :bigass:

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
yeah I've never seen somebody get so angry over chopper challenge - the shittiest flash game ever made

he was apoplectic

jack

Even better was that weird balancing one, I ran his score up so high he got MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

jack

Probably because he can get an end around easily.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I'm touched that I'm still so loved here. I really am. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Wait...wait... that was a sneeze, never mind.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
What? Hell froze over? They took Darth Sikle back? details!

No, they didn't let him back, but he likes to keep tabs on me, much like Mr. Jack here. If he found out I was in a position of authority on EI again, he'd say how... oh I forget how he put it, it's been so long. You know that whole thing with me abstaining in the voting to permaban him over there. Yeah, he didn't like that.

jack

No, they didn't let him back, but he likes to keep tabs on me, much like Mr. Jack here. If he found out I was in a position of authority on EI again, he'd say how... oh I forget how he put it, it's been so long. You know that whole thing with me abstaining in the voting to permaban him over there. Yeah, he didn't like that.

LOL the thought of you slaving away to beat my inxs score made me grin. That game is worse than death. Look you still respond to vanity threads, means you check in here occasionally. If you'd just give up your sweet tooth for youth, you'd be half human.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
This 'sweet tooth' for youth was something that was implied against me.

I do love anime though, so that much is at least true. Although I've been putting more concentration towards my fighting games than I have watching anime as of late. Looking forward for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Dead or Alive 5 coming.

Should have got my TTT2 at Gamestop, and I'd have the damn thing by now...

Oh and that Drum game was easy as hell. Played percussion for eight years in school, so that was a no-brainer.