Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to the GOOD duals?

The Question

Eternal
Remember when duals on TK were creative and funny? Remember duals like gASBOT and Johnny Cochrane? Or duals that were useful and entertaining, like TKI or TK News?

I think the quality of the board has been sliding so much because it's in direct proportion to the drop in quality of the duals here.

If we're gonna have duals all over the place, FOR GODSSAKES, MAKE THEM GOOD ONES! What have we got now -- three "Messengers" and a shitload of "Skans"? Is that what this place has come down to? Armies of cloned retards?

Baby Mansopn is angry. Do not make Baby Manson Jr. angry or you will not survive Helter Skelter, when the infant Soul let's loose his battallion of drug addicted, brain washed soldiers.
The Soul says maturity is going extinct. We are going to enslave you and make you our ass wipers. So says The Soul.

DUALS, SOCKS, CLONES, AND DOPPLEGANGERS SHOULD EMOTE SOME MODICUM OF CLASS. OR FUNNY.

MORBO HAS SPOKEN.

Morbo is a dodo. I know you tremble to think of the New Adult Baby World Order, cuz when it comes, you get with the program or you get a hatchet buried in your skull!!

Oh yeah? That's because your afraid of a world overran by men wearing diapers woth sexy women to burp them and change their shitty drawers.

No, why should I. Were gonna have a New Kinky World Order, and I am going to have three busty blondes for me to suckle off. So there.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

The Question said:
What have we got now -- three "Messengers"
AHEM. This is the account I used to speak to the masses. After being struck down by Haitriona, MX was created. I have never posted with both at the same time (Seeing as how we are both different people anyway...)

Messenger_Y is a groupie I never asked for, and I'm guessing it's LC.

^^I think that's it, exactly. It's the repetition of them. I mean, all the Skans are just... Skan. Which is what, exactly? The Jillian replacement? Who the hell wants one of those? And Messenger/MessengerY is just MessengerX. Baby Manson is just... whatever the hell that Jillian dual was that was pretending to be a little kid, and then the baby one she made up after that fizzled.

Can we at least have some ORIGINALITY in our duals?