Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to the GOOD duals?

It is very fortunate for Fatman that he is not a dual.

Hello, everyone. I know I haven't been posting lately. It turns out that the winter stores were well in excess of what Fatman needed to sustain himself on this cold, lonely planet, so Fatman has been eating his way out of the warehouse for weeks now.

The Guinness Book people keep calling me, but Fatman can't be bothered with things like that, as Fatman has been financially secure after Fatman sued the local movie theater for not being able to accomodate the larger-than-life and happy-go-lucky aura of Fatman (Fatman didn't even have to reimburse the theater for the aisle he crushed!)

Fatman hears the bathtub starting to bubble. If you'll excuse Fatman, his fondue should just about be ready.

I must agree TQ, with all these crappy duals, it almost makes you ant the old reatrds back. At least people like Jillian were funny with their Neurosis.

Really, all I see are lame ripoff's. And Little one was probably the name you were looking for of Jill's kid dual.