-Robert "Monkey" Loggia
-Blow-Torch
-$M Gayboy Bruce Wayne
-Captain Wacky
-MY YOUTH

????

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Three Eyes Open: died in her sleep a few years ago.
Stasny: Don't know who that is.
Heroic Fool: Marraige issue, may have gone to prison (rumor), resurfaced a couple years ago and made a new slipstream board but has since disappeared again last I heard.
Robert "Monkey" Loggia: Got old and fat.
Blow-Torch: Sardy dual, left when he did.
$M Gayboy Bruce Wayne: Was told he is in mourning when I asked several years ago. Apparently still is.
Captain Wacky: Repeated alien abuctions, multiple droppings on head as a child, possible lack of oxygen during birth.
MY YOUTH: Two marriages.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Stastny was her username, probably just got bored of us.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Facebook keeps trying to force me to be friends with Robert "Monkey" Loggia...I imagine it's putting the pressure on him too.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Why?? Why did you bring up his name, $M???

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Darkening? I remember they were dating for a while then broke up. Didn't know about the stalking.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Facebook keeps trying to force me to be friends with Robert "Monkey" Loggia...I imagine it's putting the pressure on him too.

I imagine so. They were pressuring me to add Tisiphone and then "coincidentally" Tisiphone PM'd me to say she can't believe she never sent me a friend request.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I imagine so. They were pressuring me to add Tisiphone and then "coincidentally" Tisiphone PM'd me to say she can't believe she never sent me a friend request.

She never sent me one either.
"Me" being "Speck Santoku".

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Can't say I've ever concentrated on Joachim's lip. I find he's very hit and miss in movies, though.