What's for dinner?

Elrod Jericoho

This is a thread for posting what you had or what you are making for dinner.

Elrod Jericoho

I'll go first: tonight, it's oyster mushroom risotto. I found some Peruvian (wtf?) asparagus on sale too so that will be the side.

Meat-free Tuesday night. :|

Elrod Jericoho

sounds awesome. My wife will come home to this sweet dinner. I am teh best husband. All this for sexual favors.

Elrod Jericoho

Tonight we had sauteed red mullet with a tomato, zucchini, and kalamata olive vegetable medley and couscous, made by my wife. Delicious!

Now I am having a Boddington's. MMM

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We had shrimp and scallop chipotle curried salad in a bed of lettuce and radishes, and crispy duck.

Elrod Jericoho

jack said:
We had shrimp and scallop chipotle curried salad in a bed of lettuce and radishes, and crispy duck.
Sounds awesome. Did you make that or go out? Crispy duck is a bitch to do at home.

Elrod Jericoho

We went out last night. I had Maccheroni al ragu that was splendid, great with the cold, and she had a paccheri pomodoro dish that was also good. We split an arugula and roasted cherry tomato salad that was pretty good, but oversalted.

I had a delicious glass of Barbera. She had a Montepulciano, a wine she loves that I don't care for all that much.

jack

We went out. All the restaurants feed me at my whim, so we try to get out once a week.

A perk of my job :D

jack

MMM arugula and roasted cherry tomato salad sounds awesome. Theres a white whine that makes me think of...a Robert Mondavi Sauvignon Blanc, but the '01 vintage if you can find it. It's pricey these days compared to the last 2 years (30 instead of 10) but its got a great bottom that's different from the later years.

Elrod Jericoho

I'm in a red wine drinking state of mind these days now that winter weather is here.

Tonight: deep dish pizza with sauteed spinach and fresh garlic, plus a salad with roasted red pepper vinaigrette. Good stuff. Ordered in, too cold to go outside.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Well, I'm finally back home from college, so For my first night not having to eat food baked in grease at least 3 times, I'm making something good.

Spinach and Ricotta stuffed ravioli from scratch, With a nice homemade sauce to go with it.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Went to McDonalds, had a quarter pounder w/ cheese value meal (large size), with a side of tartar sauce.

Cranky Bastard

Gonna cook up some ground buffalo in bacon grease tonight.