What's My Legendary Troll Kingdom Name Is?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

My bologna has a first name, it's 'CeeJay"...My bologna has a second name its "BLACKFOOT"...Ohhh! You love to eat it every day...This is why I say...Ookkaayy!... :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He stupidly asked Menty to change his name to that. That isn't what he meant but he was on crack when he made the request. I call him Cunt-40 because that fits him well.

Don't you think?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40 is MY current Troll identity...I retired BLACKFOOT and CeeJay, which would go down as two of Troll Kingdoms most ICONIC Handles ever named to this and other forums associated with this forum...ASVS, Comicon, TKR, The Comic Journal, and many others to be named at a later date..If you know ME, I love to toot MY own horn and make y'all...HOLLA BLACK...

:day:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers

logoflag.gif
images

2003 - 2010 ............2011 - 2023

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

My bologna has a first name, it's 'CeeJay"...My bologna has a second name its "BLACKFOOT"...Ohhh! You love to eat it every day...This is why I say...Ookkaayy!... :D

I was also recognized by Troll Kingdom Nation as: THE King Of The Gutters...THE New Jack... King Of The Tards... Big Papa Kane...:D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It's time. Here are the reasons why:

1. At least with Blackfoot we know he'll post all the time, not just when the soccer season is over.
2. Posters will no longer have to manufacture drama to keep the board alive. He'll argue with himself.
3. As long as the market for fresh fish is strong, we'll never see a plea for donations.
4. Even if he did ask for money, white cops would immediately arrest him for attempted robbery.
5. Blackfoot is the King of The Gutters, no dought.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^miss mary j simple is not my sock, dumbass^^^.She's my wife...AND...She's a snow white blonde bitch...Ask Devilman/Charles Steve Cucumber and Yahaoo/Kevin Pee Pee./Eel O'brien

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
HOLLA BLACK

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers

logoflag.gif
images

Made Troll Kingdom
MEDIA=youtube]010KyIQjkTk[/MEDIA]

For 20 plus years

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BLACKFOOT was "The Jack-Rabbit" of Troll Kingdom...CeeJay became The "BLACK Jack-Rabbit" of Troll Kingdom...What will C-40 become?

Freaky Scary GIF - Freaky Scary Bunny GIFs