What's the legal status of marijuana around the globe?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
We all know how marijuanar's treated legally in the United Herberts of America. The stuff's weaker than hooch for Mohammed's sake. WTF?!?!

But what about up in Canada? Down in Mexico? In Latin American nations? In the Old World, Subsaharan Africa, Far East & the AustraZealand Region?

You should be able to buy marijuanar the same way you buy Michelob.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
We all know how marijuanar's treated legally in the United Herberts of America. The stuff's weaker than hooch for Mohammed's sake. WTF?!?!

But what about up in Canada? Down in Mexico? In Latin American nations? In the Old World, Subsaharan Africa, Far East & the AustraZealand Region?

You should be able to buy marijuanar the same way you buy Michelob.

Marijuana may not legally marry other marijuana in NY state.

Seph

Retired Account
just a slap on the wrist where i am, i have quite a few cautions.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
"Surrender the weed, or we take you in. You know this shit's bad for you, right? Now have a good day, citizen."?

Seph

Retired Account
no just drain it infront of them as they head towards u then of to the station for a strip search :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
In NY state, you must wear a helmet and protective gear at all times when operating marijuana.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Guv Paterson wanna crack down on folks having fun? Bloomberg seems more that type.

Have you seen Patterson's latest legislative draft? NEITHER HAS HE!!!lol bonc !!!11! Because he's blind, get it? Bwa hah!

Seph

Retired Account
i did lol ho ho ho