What's with all the recent Wordforge threads?

TJHairball

I love this place
How come WF is always the center of attention around here? Is it really that interesting?

And what's it actually about? I never really figured that out.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
No, WF is nothing special. They run over here whenever Elwood or whoever's running the show over there bends them over and paddles them.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Looks like a pretty boring place, from the short time I spent there doing that rep troll. Doesn't interest me enough to sign up for real.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
Whats dis "Wordforge" thing? I don't know nuttin about "words". Us cupcakeahs can't read you know.
Natch. Now run back into the field where you belong, cupcakeER. The cotton won't pick itself.

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
You're 1 of my favorite WF posters as well.

You bring some needed balance, hard as that is, to WF's Republican Room, darn, I meant Red Room.
Thanks!
WF must unban Cassandra to further balance their RR.
Cass was great in that she usually distracted the crazier righties long enough for the rest of us to converse reasonably. With her gone, they're going after everyone else.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Basically wordforge sucks that's why we come here because we can't express our true opinions without getting shut down. You have to completely agree with them on there otherwise you are hated. They don't take kindly to my kind 'round there. They are like, "Pfft liberals. who needs 'em?"

So...not agreeing with you or your opinion is "shutting you down"? :jayzus: