Where are the OG posters?

steve samurai jack

God damn, Daniel. Even your half-baked insults are mere shadows of greater works.

Vulpes Inculta is currently known as John these days. He thinks changing his handle five times will change that...NOPE. Nice try though.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, I legally changed my name over a decade ago. And, no, it isn't John, either.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

who says trolling is dead?

MODMAN

♫ Johnny Castle playing spoons in the trailer park crying "no more vaccines ya dirty damn LIBBIES" ...
Johnny Castle playing spoons in the trailer park bleating "LIFE NOT FAIR TO CHUMPS LIKE ME!" ♫

Untitled-1.jpg

MODMAN

You haven't put two and two together in all this time? Those that requested my "help" (given I had an old acc. here) to muddy about here thought you would've been sufficiently triggered by now and gone knocking on their door. You haven't taken a single hint, and frankly I'm not too concerned about staying in their favor at this juncture. I only thought to help them just to watch you completely fly off the handle at what they had learned.

So, take some time ... figure it out, then sort it out.

MODMAN

Vulpes,

The anger you feel towards all those missteps in your past cannot be undone.

She's not coming back.

It hurts. And I know those nights you sit back and reminisce. I see it.

But you can turn back from this path of hate that festers in your heart.

Before I go, I had a dream you caught covid and ended up on CNN crying in a hospital bed because you were so angry at yourself for not getting the vaccine.

Please be safe.

The Question

Eternal
Happy little dancing turds. Just like the denizens of TK.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yes, I legally changed my name over a decade ago.
[/QUOTE]

You changed your name 4 times in 3 years at TrollKingom ass hat: The Question: The Saint: The Highwayman: Vulpes Inculta.

Baahahahahaha

The Question :beamcannon: CeeJay