Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did Acrimonious go??

Rov_is_a_Fag

I thought he was Jonathan?? then I thought he was some guy in the AF?? the reason I thought he might be in the AF is cause I think I saw him (or his avatar, not same user name) on a AF board I am a member.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I thought he was Jonathan?? then I thought he was some guy in the AF?? the reason I thought he might be in the AF is cause I think I saw him (or his avatar, not same user name) on a AF board I am a member.

Funny how he completely disappeared, isn't it?

Rov_is_a_Fag said:

I've never been in the Chair Force and I've never hung out on an Air Farce board. The avatar was created by me when I created this account, so if you've ever seen it in use, it would have been lifted from me.

Where did I go?

I've been very busy and haven't had time to post much.

You're wasting your time speaking to her in any direct fashion. She's the resident loony bin material (for real)

Mentalist said:
You're wasting your time speaking to her in any direct fashion. She's the resident loony bin material (for real)

I know her posts here are rather loony. :)

If she's not truly deranged, she does a stellar job of appearing to be deranged.

All the same, I do respond when my name is mentioned.

She is god to honest crazy. As in totally and utterly lost the plot. I think I'm a member of Mossad in her mind this week. We've tried to get her back to the doctors to get on some stronger meds but she doesn't seem to listen. She's become a permanant nutter living in the basement here.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Fuck off MentalCase...............I never said you are a member of the Mossad, I said I know someone in Israel. One thing is for sure, it only took 15 minutes of trolling around checking a few things out to find you didn't it turd...................I know people higher up than you. Don't kid yourself.

^See what I mean.

Michael Schumacher
Jack Locke
Jimmy Wales
Ryan Jordan.......KenTuckee
Charlotte Church
Amy Winehouse
Steve Austin
Mitchell Kerry*
Dennis Bailey
Rich Johnston
Mark Miller
Lenny Henry
Nathan Linderman
Diural Emmisssuons
Hiro Suresh
Hoshi Sato
Candance Wilmer
Peter Petrelli
Richie Tyrant
Jensen Ackles
Bren Derlin

Scotty.............whats the Capital of Vermont??? who the fuck cares??

We played this game one time naming Capitals of all the states and when we got to Vermont nobody could name the Capital.

We were bored, high and on a road trip.

Needless to say I have remembered the Capital since. Scotty was the person who started the game. He was one crazy guy!! I used to sell cars with him.

Back in the Day.

geez..............talking about sucking the bandwidth for all its worth. You guys can suck a golfball through 217,872 feet of garden hose.

Just think............you guys could have paid me $1 for every website I found and I would be rich and you wouldn't possibly be in trouble. You see where I am going with this??

I would have made $217,872 on the IP#205.178.188.12 alone!!!! If you combine that with all the others I found I would have $2,178,722,355.00 right now.

That is just ONE DOLLA a website!!! What a bargain for me and you!! Now all you have done is piss me off.