Where did all the traffic in this blog go?

How's your summer progressing, Brohann Bach?

I'm listening to the remastered Reckoning. Interesting.

I was just listening to Reckoning the other day... does the remastering make a noticeable difference? Is that the edition with the bonus disc with the live concert?

Summer is going well... getting a little busier as it comes to a close. How about you?

Elrod's Dood

cupcake
I was just listening to Reckoning the other day... does the remastering make a noticeable difference? Is that the edition with the bonus disc with the live concert?

Summer is going well... getting a little busier as it comes to a close. How about you?

The mastering makes a big difference on Murmur. Not so much Reckoning as far as I could tell. Both albums have an additional 60 minutes or so of live music. I like this Pavement model of seminal indie rock remaster & rerelease.

My summer was super busy, but now I'm on vacation. B)

Elrod's Dood

cupcake
I don't really get Lilac/Bickendian/Malarky's shtick either. He is awfully critical, but rarely gets any attention paid to him.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Ah, you are telling us how you gain 'affection' from the females, yes? Rapine is your 'secret method'. Sad, but that's you. Oh yes, quite illegal too.

Iyhara

I'm high
Sounds like your property could use a good plundering. I don't think any party would find that illegal.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's a Torontian colloquialism.