Where in the Hell is the Vikings! thread!?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
the final episode is next week already!

I've noticed, in the last 4 episodes, that I really like 'every other' episode. I noticed that there are two guys that get interviewed about the show... always together... like they're partners of some kind. Well. I suspect that they are taking turns directing, and one of them kind of sucks at it. compared to the good one at least. Last Sunday was a good one. the one before was cheesy. the one before that was fine... the one 4 weeks ago was almost disappointing. I hope the bad one doesn't get the freaking finale!

Seph

Retired Account
Good luck with that brah.

Cock

wut... youse guise don't watch this show?

BUT it's the best thing on besides GoT!

RAMentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!AAAR!

Cock

what in the ever living fuck just happened?

Cock

GN
GNA
AGN
AGNA

Cock

RAMentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!AAAR!

Cock

what the shit

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have no idea what word you're trying to use, but whatever it is it is CENSORED.

I watched a couple episodes of Vikings, and I like it, BUT it's on teh same time something else I watch is on and I keep forgetting to watch it. If they ever rerun the whole series from the beginning I will watch it.

Seph

Retired Account
wut... youse guise don't watch this show?

BUT it's the best thing on besides GoT!

what in the ever living fuck just happened?

ok I laughed a lot.

Cock

I typed
Code:
RAMentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!Mentalist is a god!AAR!
it looks like it let in the R and the AAAR!.... but then it let me do GN.... what up menty?

edit... lol.

R A G N A A A R !

Cock

oh well... MR LOTHBROOOOOCK!

Finster

17-421-32
I'm watching this too. It's a really good series and I'm wondering what could be so epic they keep saying "you won't believe the ending" for the season finale next weekend.

What do you think Ragnar is going to do with his wife? I see lots of tension since she lost the baby and I think he blames her in a way.

I don't like his son. Seems like a little faggot to me. I hope he steps up his personality next season.

Seph

Retired Account
is that why everyone went outa their way to NOT watch it, everyone blame headcheese.

Finster

17-421-32
You can watch it right on the Vikings / History channel website I think too.

Seph

Retired Account
Code:
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/vikings/

On there like almost everything else.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't seen any of it at all. Is it similar to Spartacus in any way?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
No, it's not as epic as Sparty.