Where is everyone?

classichummus

on a break from forums
I like weed. It makes me euphoric!!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I've always meant to try the tent fabric/ice water/several hours of stirring method, but it's only recently that I've had access to enough weed on a regular basis that I've been able to consider it seriously.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Anyone ever tried making hash? Care to explain how it turned out and/or your methods?

I've made hash many times. If we're talking actual hash-hash, this is the way to go:
http://www.bubble-bag.net/product_info.php?products_id=82&osCsid=7099482ad7b04ab9639d000b331f1d48
It always turned out pretty well. I never did it manually, but the process seems pretty simple.

If you're more interested in concentrates in a general sense, I'd suggest making oil. That process is more involved, as it uses butane, a litter box, hot water, and a brownie pan, but I'd be happy to explain it if you'd like.

*takes a res hit*

No shit... that's about what it's down to. Unless someone happens to have a few buds that they've socked away somewhere, ain't squat around here. NOTHING. It's been that way for weeks, and no end in sight. If I hadn't gotten into the habit of putting up a bud from each bag for a rainy day, I'd have been out myself a month ago.

I'm at critical level now, and I'm almost NEVER out-- EVER, and I smoke daily. At the rate things are going, I will be out in about 3 days. :(

Usually, it's as easy to get buds as it is to get beer around these parts. Now-- there's nothing, anywhere-- not even hydro. What the hell is going on with the crops??

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You're experiencing the after-effects from Bush's crackdown on the Mexican border.

I'm glad I live up north. We mostly get Canadian up here.

You're experiencing the after-effects from Bush's crackdown on the Mexican border.

I'm glad I live up north. We mostly get Canadian up here.

What crackdown? The illegals are thicker than ever here. I can't go anywhere without running into a gaggle of the browns, and most admit to being illegal.

Can't say the same for the green. :(

I'd say that I'm glad I'm fluent in Spanish-- but the Spanish I speak doesn't help a lot unless I'm speaking with a person who actually speaks proper Spanish. Further, around here, job ads that say "must be bilingual" are actually veiled job offers for Hispanics only. Being an Anglo who happens to speak Spanish is a sure way to NOT get a job. I've actually had potential employers decline to hire me because their "predominantly Hispanic staff wouldn't be comfortable working for an Anglo supervisor...". And you know what? This is an "at-will" state, and it's nearly impossible to fight that reason. "Of course, employers want someone with whom their staff would feel comfortable... that's a bona fide reason."

God only knows what pidgin language these illegals are speaking, but it's hardly Spanish other than for a few syllables here and there... let's just say that when I order a meal at a fast-food place in both English and in Spanish, they still screw it up somehow. :noidea:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Hey, I can barely understand the cupcakeers in this city, let alone the spics. I understand your pain. I also see the reverse racism happen from time to time when applying for jobs.