Where is Loktar?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I love him. Where has he gone?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think he had some financial issues and my guess is the internet was a temporary casualty.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thanks. Hope things get better for him soon.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Things are tough all over.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I know. Got the bill from my heart doctor yesterday - $977 after the insurance discount.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
ouch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is just for the stress test - where they hooked me up to a bunch of stuff then made me run up hill for six minutes then threw me down on a gurney and did a sonogram on my heart. Luckily, my heart is in excellent shape. I am thankful I have a job that provides me insurance this year. I know I say a lot of shit on this board, but, I really do feel for people who don't have insurance. Basic care can be unaffordable even with health insurance provided by an employer and I have a pretty good plan.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That is just for the stress test - where they hooked me up to a bunch of stuff then made me run up hill for six minutes then threw me down on a gurney and did a sonogram on my heart. Luckily, my heart is in excellent shape. I am thankful I have a job that provides me insurance this year. I know I say a lot of shit on this board, but, I really do feel for people who don't have insurance. Basic care can be unaffordable even with health insurance provided by an employer and I have a pretty good plan.

My plan was fully paid for me and my family, which is why I stayed at what was essentially a lower paying job than my education level. However, recently the company enforced a changeover to a lesser quality carrier. Still fully paid, but the copays are ridiculous now and the coverage sucks.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Loktar told me he was moving back in with his parents, and wouldn't have Internet for awhile. He'll bounce back, but we'll have to make due without him for now. :(

Damned shit economy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
ZOMG SPAM SHORTAGE!!!!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
miss you Loktar!
(maybe he'll see this one day)

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Loktar told me he was moving back in with his parents, and wouldn't have Internet for awhile. He'll bounce back, but we'll have to make due without him for now. :(

Damned shit economy.

Loktar's situation has NOTHING to do with the bad economy.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Loktar was canned due to incompetency and general laziness