Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

MODMAN

They will tell Biden they will intervene if any nukes are launched; there is no choice but to advance full disclosure. Biden will address the world and explain the new reality. As his speech concludes, thousands upon thousands of ships will burst into view overhead. Mankind goes nuts. I start drinking again. Fun times.

The Question

Eternal
I discovered that caused the previously mentioned Death Fart: frozen beef 'n' bean burrito. So I had another'n. Baaaaaaa-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMPT :sarek:

USUC

Trollzilla
"Give it to him"? Eastern europe doesn't belong to us. It's not our business. Well, our "representatives" might decide it is, as another avenue for money laundering... there's no legitimacy to that, though.
I was referring to the collective “we” as in NATO.

The Question

Eternal
I was referring to the collective “we” as in NATO.
Response still stands. NATO's an alliance, not a collective ownership of countries outside it. And if it's true that the U.S. was running bioweapons labs there (emphasis on the 'IF', mind you) then it's harder to fault Russia for not wanting that shit in their backyard.

Would we want the CHICOMs running a bioweapons lab in Tijuana? Okay, bad example; our political class wouldn't give the beginning of a shit about a direct threat to We The Tax Cattle on our doorstep. But although Putin's faults are numerous and heinous, apparently refusing to look out for Russians isn't one of them.

USUC

Trollzilla
I find it interesting that Russia waited almost two weeks AFTER invading Ukraine to raise the bio weapons development charges against the U.S. and Ukraine and bring them before the UN security council.
Putin’s behavior is heinous; we agree on that.
In the long term I don’t think he’s doing his citizens ANY favors. Fifteen years in prison for saying the word “war”? No more egg McMuffins? With friends like that…

The Question

Eternal
I find it interesting that Russia waited almost two weeks AFTER invading Ukraine to raise the bio weapons development charges against the U.S. and Ukraine and bring them before the UN security council.
Yeah, they could have raised the issue beforehand, then had the things never turn up. *cough*WMDs*cough*... That'd be the American way.

USUC

Trollzilla
Ha…I meant to laugh at that. It’s true but Russia hasn’t offered any evidence either.
The fucked up part is we likely could have planted WMDs if we’d chosen and similarly I’d suspect any “evidence” Russia might put forth at this point.
Can’t trust anyone.

The Question

Eternal
It’s true but Russia hasn’t offered any evidence either.
Yeah, it's being called a "conspiracy theory." Funny thing about our government/media complex's recent track record when it comes to declaring things to be, "conspiracy theories", though: notice they keep proving to be 100% true, lately? It's almost like our own government has been running disinformation at us the past couple years, ain't it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually, no, it's more likely (and there's more evidence) that "we" were running disinformation the 4 years BEFORE the last year or so.

Putin is calling audibles because he thought this would be over a lot sooner, and with little resistance. But the Ukranians have fought back well, and now the world's thumb is pressed down hard on Pootie's economy, and his military is exposed as inadequate and unmotivated. So of course he's going to start talking nukes and bioweapons, because he's getting desperate. Hopefully people on the inside are getting as fed up with him as the rest of us, and maybe there will be another way out of all this. Now if only that pesky GOP would stop fighting in Pootie's corner against the interests of the United States... funny how they actively want us and NATO to fail, those (mostly white Christian nationalist/Christofascist) rascals...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
il_340x270.2505054283_iaov.jpg

1541033673.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Actually, no, it's more likely (and there's more evidence) that "we" were running disinformation the 4 years BEFORE the last year or so.
Groovy, let's see some of that evidence. Ah, but let me guess: You can't be bothered to present this "evidence" -- it's good enough to just claim it exists, no need to do the work. ;)

USUC

Trollzilla
Yeah, it's being called a "conspiracy theory." Funny thing about our government/media complex's recent track record when it comes to declaring things to be, "conspiracy theories", though: notice they keep proving to be 100% true, lately? It's almost like our own government has been running disinformation at us the past couple years, ain't it?
What conspiracy theories have been proven 100% true the last couple of years?

The Question

Eternal
What conspiracy theories have been proven 100% true the last couple of years?
Handy list for ya:

Oh, and of course, the big one: Yes, the NIH was funding gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (Fauci's repeated lies, and pedantics about the definition of 'gain of function' notwithstanding).

USUC

Trollzilla
Handy list for ya:

Oh, and of course, the big one: Yes, the NIH was funding gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (Fauci's repeated lies, and pedantics about the definition of 'gain of function' notwithstanding).

Conspiracy theories 100% proven true?

They wouldn’t be called conspiracy theories if there were absolute, indisputable facts to back them up.

You lose just for being that obtuse. At least I recognize that the world is very gray.

The Question

Eternal
They wouldn’t be called conspiracy theories if there were absolute, indisputable facts to back them up.
Sure, they would; the act of doing so being what we call, 'disinformation', ironically.