Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
An actual product from the 80s and maybe 90s:

pvVgJfw.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Applebee's is the world's most successful terrible restaurant chain. Is anyone ever happy or excited to eat there? It's like "fuck, well, I guess there's an Applebee's down the block."

Mirah

I love you
I want to watch Irish people drinking!

I worked down the street from an Applebees a long time ago. I used to get this spinach, pepper, shrimp salad. It was my favorite. I can't remember anything else on the menu. Now I make my own.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I need to try Texas Roadhouse. Just for completeness and scientific purposes. I've lived near one for oh...5 years now. They apparently have a license to print money. Been in the place a half dozen times and given up on any idea of getting served because of the crowds and/or inattentive staff.

But if they do have an inattentive staff and they still are that busy, one would think that means their food must be amazing or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because I saw it mentioned in an article I was reading, I now have stuck in my head the song "Perhaps Love" by Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias PLEASE MAKE IT STOP BEFORE I HARM MYSELF AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhsdfksdvjn;skldf