Where's the fun in posting like a normal human being?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfghfghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfghfghfghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfgh

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
fhfghhfghfghfghfghfghfghfghffgffghghfgfghhhgfgfghfghhfghghfghghfghfghhhghhfghfghfghfghfghfghghfghfghffgfgffghghhffghghhghfghffghfgfghffghghfghfghhghghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfghfgh

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What's the point:phpquestion:
There is no point. Some boards will embrace it, some won't.

Just learn the difference between a brilliant troll and a retarded broken record. Some will admire the former even as they hate you, but nobody has the time or patience for the latter.

In fact, I should probably DC you right now. Then you can say "I WIN" and the rest of us can go about our day...what do you think?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
There is no point. Some boards will embrace it, some won't.

Just learn the difference between a brilliant troll and a retarded broken record. Some will admire the former even as they hate you, but nobody has the time or patience for the latter.

In fact, I should probably DC you right now. Then you can say "I WIN" and the rest of us can go about our day...what do you think?

You're a TK HNIC. It's your call.

Of course I could vamoose & STOP POSTING for 8+ days again. Or more.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
sigh - where does this increased need to DC members come from these days?
Eggs, just flush his posts into the Badlands if you don't want them all over the place, I will merge them if they get too much to handle.

As for the GaghSpam - *I'll be in my bunk*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That would be even better, it would save me the work.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You're a TK HNIC. It's your call.

Of course, it doesn't have to be him Daycaring you. However, I'm hesitant to do so only, because I think under the pathetic character act you've chosen, is somebody worthwhile.

You came here complaining to have been mistreated at Trek BBS, and then proceed to repaint the exact same act you did over there. That's not exactly making anyone feel sympathetic. In fact, if I were T'Bonz, I would probably have smoked you out of there much quicker. This is Troll Kingdom. It's original purpose was for trolls of other boards to hang out, not for them to troll each other. Of course, that was broken long ago, and now we just get cunts like you. You can make it change. It all depends what your definition of normal is.

Using every single board feature in an attempt to annoy? Yeah. I've been there, repeatedly. In the end, you give up, when you realise what a fucking waste of time it is, and what an enormous cunt it makes you look.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Come on, give him some time, Gagh. He's a benign one, he just wants to be 'special'. I am pretty certain he will come around eventually and start acting like a real person...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's either a retard (SEE MY SIG), or the kind of troll who thinks he wins anytome we respond and try to make him change, rather than just ban him. He joined LoNAF and rEFCL and is doing duplicate posting on those boards.

Either way, whoever he is, I'm bored, and will ignore him here until such time that others want him dealt with.

aeommai

cookie?
Of course, it doesn't have to be him Daycaring you. However, I'm hesitant to do so only, because I think under the pathetic character act you've chosen, is somebody worthwhile.

You came here complaining to have been mistreated at Trek BBS, and then proceed to repaint the exact same act you did over there. That's not exactly making anyone feel sympathetic. In fact, if I were T'Bonz, I would probably have smoked you out of there much quicker. This is Troll Kingdom. It's original purpose was for trolls of other boards to hang out, not for them to troll each other. Of course, that was broken long ago, and now we just get cunts like you. You can make it change. It all depends what your definition of normal is.

Using every single board feature in an attempt to annoy? Yeah. I've been there, repeatedly. In the end, you give up, when you realise what a fucking waste of time it is, and what an enormous cunt it makes you look.

what, you mean aquehonga isnt GENUINELY a happy excitement guy and this is all a troll? i feel...betrayed.

i actually thought the karma spamming and smiley use was pretty sweet :techman:, he's like the resident nice guy.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Come on, give him some time, Gagh. He's a benign one, he just wants to be 'special'. I am pretty certain he will come around eventually and start acting like a real person...

Exactly. You pretty much like him or you don't. I kinda get the joke now, and I think his threads are funny, in a sick sort of way.