where's Vap?

Ding!

Banned
Troll korner Radio is down for maintenance

did Vap have another meltdown?

did he find a job yet

Ding!

Banned
no it just reminds me that no matter how bad my life gets there's always somebody worse off: VAP

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
no it just reminds me that no matter how bad my life gets there's always somebody worse off: VAP

Well, I guess if I felt that way, I'd spend more time improving my life. Not seeking out those in worse shape to make myself feel better. But, I guess that I'm just a bit smarter retard than you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
LOL.

Someone that actually thinks CeeJay is an intelligent poster. We really wish Jack would attract some smarter stalkers for once.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BTW, CeeJay isn't smart enough to figure out what "shut up" means. He just keeps posting away..

And you keep running the same ole line. You're an asshole Sarek. You don't deserve your position as an admin. You suck as much as Conchaga did.

Why do you continue to post for me too "Shut the fuck up?" Even though I continue to ignore your request. I don't owe you nothing fuckerly.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And you keep running the same ole line. You're an asshole Sarek. You don't deserve your position as an admin. You suck as much as Conchaga did.

Why do you continue to post for me too "Shut the fuck up?" Even though I continue to ignore your request. I don't owe you nothing fuckerly.

That's why.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You threaten to bann me fuckerly. It's your call pussy. That is your only option to shut me up. You got the power

Sarek, You have shit for brains. Now blow it out your ass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang.

where's Vap?

Vap is a no show around TK. Try one of those secret boards TK seems to spring up when he's missing.

Are when VAP have some kind of melt down or don't have enough funds to pay for the twenty message boards he tries to maintain.

Ding!

Banned
blackfoot trolled VAP's Kingdom board and caused Steve B to leave which led to the board being shut down.

vap's never forgiven him

Ding!

Banned
And another thang.

Vap is a no show around TK. Try one of those secret boards TK seems to spring up when he's missing.

Are when VAP have some kind of melt down or don't have enough funds to pay for the twenty message boards he tries to maintain.

yeah he's posting at a new one, Spin something. Wait till I run him off that board. Dono will thank me

I don't expect well see TK RAdio ever again. he must have run out of money or his wife reduced his allowance

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And another thang.

Shut up CeeJay.