"Wherever this accursed man goes, War follows"

Lord Raffles

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
That is excellent LR - you are back on form.

Do these guys see that a thread like that is like a gold plated statue erected for a troll?

Very funny, and I'm only on page 4 where they are trying to spell indictment :lol:

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Midnight said:
Thank you for sharing o,o TK is already in trouble for trolling...Was that site destroyed already?

We were in trouble for trolling? I'm... speechless.
I think we've ourselves another project.

Lord Raffles

drenrin2120 said:
Upon taking a look at their 'humble' site, I've decided they are all brainwashed by Raffles. How they can let themselves taken up in such an idiot's quest for nothing is beyond me. Now they're saying we've declared war because we've pointed out what the truth? Bah, screw them, it's the same old thing over and over again.

What I like about Charas is that it promotes me to the status of some sort of arch evil super villain, a megalomaniac that will stop at nothing to further his nihilistic ambitions... benefactor of a twisted philosophy born out of hatred, lies and deceit, warped in a matrix of corrupt ideas and fused with a stunning intellect…

They’re such drama queens.

Lord Raffles

http://charas-project.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=18514&forumid=12&catid=6

Raffles breaks down, and the moderation now DEFEND Raffles??? WTF???

MrMister said:
Plight, don't be a cockmongle.
I completely agree with Raffles.
I've never supported this whole thing, and I want to apologize to you for what happened in the last little while.

A lot of people disagreed with what Terroja was doing, but most of new people who don't know you at all jumped on his little bandwagon.

Sorry.

There's even a 'sorry' in there, fearful that I may unleash a wrath of fury...

This is the new Avant Grade - Trolling is the new Art.

Tyrant

300px-Peter_cushing_in_star_wars.jpg

"FEAR will rule this system, fear of this battle station!"

Tyrant

Kuja says:
they don't delete your posts anymore, right?
Lord Raffles says:
they'll keep this one
Lord Raffles says:
hehehe
Lord Raffles says:
the drama continues!
Kuja says:
update TK
Kuja says:
!
Kuja says:
A reply.
Kuja says:
'LMFAO!'
Kuja says:
Plight, don't be a cockmongle.
I completely agree with Raffles.
I've never supported this whole thing, and I want to apologize to you for what happened in the last little while.
Kuja says:
!)(@*&!()*$#&!!!!!!!
Lord Raffles says:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64465
Kuja says:
XD
Lord Raffles says:
Posting people's personal information on the internet is not a laughing matter. Even though all that would happen here is a few prank phone calls.
And Raffles, whatever you want to be called, don't group us in with Terroja.
Lord Raffles says:
FEAR will rule this system, fear of this battle station!
Lord Raffles says:
lol
Kuja says:
: :!!! XD!!!!
Lord Raffles says:
post that on the tk thread
Lord Raffles says:
with that quote
Lord Raffles says:
with an image of Grand Moff tarkin
Lord Raffles says:
for that 'nerd' image
Lord Raffles says:
give it that geeky troll look
Lord Raffles says:
lmao
Kuja says:
like that?
Lord Raffles says:
yeah
Lord Raffles says:
in fact
Lord Raffles says:
you could actually post this msn convo
Lord Raffles says:
as a quote
Lord Raffles says:
lmao
Lord Raffles says:
and leave THIS in too
!

Lord Raffles

You now need authorization to see the thread, which means it hasn't been deleted simply moved - presumably any garbage I spew up from my keyboard is so sacred, so important that only the administration of Charas have a right to see it and marvel over its holy wonder.

Here's the thread that's so secretive...

Lord Raffles said:
Ok I like to have fun. I may be a bit theatrical, but on the whole I like to consider myself as a playful, fun loving individual that in general has never actually done anything harmful to anyone. Have I ever actually wronged any of you? When you banned me the first time I didn’t even reach 100 posts, and even then you can’t claim that I actually hurt you outside of this forum. Things were said by me that weren’t true, that were true, but everything was said in jest. It was one big joke and you all enjoyed it at points, and sometimes got bored of it. But at the same time it was never malicious, it was never down right fucking spiteful to the point where I hurt you beyond this forum. Not once did I ever do anything that extended beyond your fucking little forum that affected you IRL. But of course, you petty little sons of bitches with no girlfriends, decided to go spreading my real life name in the dirt. Have you any fucking idea the trouble you have caused me IRL? So what if I’ve dressed as a woman, I’m an actor and guess what it’s my fucking job to potray an array of characters. I’m a Stanivlaskian, and in case you retards don’t know what that means it basically translates into this; I am a method actor who practices the teachings of Theatrical Genius Stanivlaski. That means no role is too difficult for me; I’d like to see one of you talantless bastards show off what you can do on a website. You can’t even complete a RPG, and you’ve been working on them for years. Look at me, I am example of achievement; Not only have I good natural acting abilities which are clearly demonstrated on my site, but I also have a tremendous amount of work done on doomworld that surpasses ANYTHING you talantless little bastards could hope to do. And so what if I’ve worn a skirt to get where I am, we live in an open minded society where people are slightly more progressed socially than they were say in 1912.

You’ve hurt me, and I want you to know that this isn’t some bullshit where you get flamed and then cry about it. You have physically hurt me beyond this forum, you have invaded my space and don’t care.

Simply put, too many people fell for my gimmickery, and were falling sorry for me - I proclaimed myself guiltless, as someone who has never done harm to anyone outside of the forum, despite the fact that I forced Darkfox of the administration to almost kill himself (and I didn't even reach 100 posts). All the members have forgotten this, since Darkfox enforced laws making it a crime to even mention the fact that he broke down like a pwned n00b and declared he was going to kill himself (with an antique 19th Century Rifle no less). As a result of his own cover-up, everyone forgets now the malice that I have inflicted on this random community, for whom I shall ever stay loyal till it's final day.

Tyrant

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
LOL. I almost feel sorry for the poor bastards.

Lord Raffles

ALL my life I have been a 'have-not.' At home I was a 'have-not.' I regard myself as belonging to them and have always fought exclusively for them. I defended them and, therefore, I stand before the world as their representative. I shall never recognize the claim of the others to that which they have taken by force. Under no circumstances can I acknowledge this claim with regard to that which has been taken from the users of Charas by the administration of Charas. It is interesting to examine the troubled lives of these Administrators. Examining this problem more closely, we see that the users of Charas themselves have originally no convictions of their own. Their convictions are formed, of course, just as everywhere else. The decisive question is who enlightens these users, who educates them? In charas, it is actually fear that rules; that is, nothing more than a clique of a few users who possess untold power and, as a consequence of the peculiar structure of their forum life, are more or less independent and free. They say: 'Here we have liberty.' By this they mean, above all, that THEY have liberty, while all of their users live under the fear of upsetting the moderator Darkfox, the self-proclaimed so-called "game designer" & administrator. If this willful tyrant took the time and energy he put into sponging my name out of existence, he would by this time in history have to his name at the very least five RPGs, that his forum members he professes to love could have enjoyed. Instead, the ever immature & spiteful Darkfox met his crossroads and decided that total war was the answer, and as a consequence freedom and liberty have been torn asunder. Treaties have been signed that will hold Charas down for years!

It is self-evident that where this Charas administration rules, the users as such are not taken into consideration at all. The only thing that matters is the existence of a handful of gigantic nerds who decide all the rules and their respective punishments and, through them, control the Charalites. The masses of the people do not interest them in the least. They are interested in them just as are all tyrants- only when membership numbers are waning. Otherwise, the life of the masses is a matter of complete indifference to them.