Which of these young actresses should have her own thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've noticed that I don't just sponteanously post threads about "hot girls" the way I used to, possibly due to the weekly insane top ten lists totally taking up the female celebrity obsessed part of my brian. So I will post a thread for whoever wins this poll. OBVIOUSLY I haven't included actresses who already have a thread in the MF (Natalie, Michelle, etc) or those who have had a lot of images posted in the past (Anne Hathaway, Eva Green, AND SO ON) so don't bother suggesting who I "should have" included on the list becaue the poll is already posted and it would be pointelss of you to do so.

*I'm not even sure if she's an actress but I needed ten so...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like Rose.

CaptainWacky

I forgot Mila Kunis.

I'll do another poll someday and remember her!

Tisiphone

And Jennifer Lawrence made her presence known on the red carpet. You might look her up. :)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
emma-roberts-panties-pretty-02.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I chose Olivia Munn because she is a correspondent on the Daily Show, she also has a crappy sitcom that I don't watch, AND ALSO she is new on Wacky's radar, I think... I DON'T KNOW.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And she was hot in TRON: Legacy.

CaptainWacky

I voted for Olivia Wilde myself because I'm currently "into her" and I think I'd be more inspired to create a great thread in her honour. NOT THAT I WOULDN'T make an effort with whoever wins, of course, so don't let my vote influence you!

CaptainWacky

And Jennifer Lawrence made her presence known on the red carpet. You might look her up. :)

She's playing Mystique in First Class so I'm sure I'll see her eventually.

Tisiphone

^I forgot about that.

CaptainWacky

POLL WILL CLOSE IN 24 HOURS GET YOUR VOTES IN.

(Or not.)