Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which One Of You Is MonsterTroll?

SuperTroll

MonsterTroll came over to my defunct website, SuperTrolls.com, and blasted my boards with runny shit. I'm here to wipe it up with his ass. Don't be a coward - which one of you left that mess?

Background: I opened my forum as an alternative to TrollWars.com which was editing my posts because they couldn't deal with my superior wit. After their site crashed and was rebuilt they closed down. Someone said the transvestite who ran the place died of AIDS. Anyway, my website never caught on so everyone stoped posting there. But last month MonsterTroll came and shitted all over the place. He said he is from TrollKingdom and I've come to settle accounts with him or her (or both).

SuperTroll

SuperTroll said:
MonsterTroll came over to my defunct website, SuperTrolls.com, and blasted my boards with runny shit. I'm here to wipe it up with his ass. Don't be a coward - which one of you left that mess?

Background: I opened my forum as an alternative to TrollWars.com which was editing my posts because they couldn't deal with my superior wit. After their site crashed and was rebuilt they closed down. Someone said the transvestite who ran the place died of AIDS. Anyway, my place never caught on so everyone stoped posting there. But last month MonsterTroll came and shitted all over the place. He said he is from TrollKingdom and I've come to settle accounts with him or her (or both).

SuperTroll

:laugh:

SuperTroll said:

Background: I opened my forum as an alternative to TrollWars.com which was editing my posts because they couldn't deal with my superior wit. After their site crashed and was rebuilt they closed down. Someone said the transvestite who ran the place died of AIDS. Anyway, my website never caught on so everyone stoped posting there. But last month MonsterTroll came and shitted all over the place. He said he is from TrollKingdom and I've come to settle accounts with him or her (or both).

SuperTroll

I am monstertroll ,thats a fun board you have there. :)

"Is this the jack off who spams his mail order bride shit everywhere?"

Hey Reverend

You must've confused me with somebody you care about.

Stay Away From SuperTrolls.com

Bad dog - If you are MonsterTroll don't ever come back to SuperTrolls.com. We don't want your kind there.

SuperTroll said:
Bad dog - If you are MonsterTroll don't ever come back to SuperTrolls.com. We don't want your kind there.

I will be right over. And yes I am the monstertroll. I dont hide.

SuperTroll said:

SuperTroll
That was me.

So, are you trolling me yet?

Stop it! You can't all be MonsterTroll. Who is it?

Bad dog?
Satan Mcevil?
Ultros?

I need to get my beauty sleep. Tell me now. Who is MonsterTroll?

And all of you stay the hell away from SuperTrolls.com!