Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which One Of You Is MonsterTroll?

Stay Away From SuperTrolls.com

I'm going to sleep now. When I wake up there better not be any new shit on my forums at SuperTrolls.com.

I wont post anything about how good your mother is at blow jobs or you eating my shit, I promise.

By looking at the site MonsterTroll has been the only activity over there. I bet Supertroll is one of the TK fags making an attempt to be clever.

Reverend Phelps said:
By looking at the site MonsterTroll has been the only activity over there. I bet Supertroll is one of the TK fags making an attempt to be clever.

more like wanting traffic, it could have been a cool site if not for being a sub domain of http://www.worldlovecollege.com/

SORRY FELLAS, TIME TO GO BACK HOME

383_large.jpg

Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I have never claimed to be decent. I know I am vile and I can be one of the meanest bastards out there. Yet you claim you are so much more. However, all we see from you are the same old tricks.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.