Which wild-card team has the best chance of reaching the Super Bowl?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
  • A. Baltimore Ravens
  • B. Green Bay Packers
  • C. New York Jets
  • D. Philadelphia Eagles

i'm going with D. Philadelphia Eagles if they some how get pass Dallas. Green Bay certainly has a chance.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I don't want the Eagles reaching the Super Bowl again unless they can win it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas (11-5) won the NFC East. Philadelphia (11-5) won the second NFC wild card spot.

Cowboys lead, 55-43, and have a 2-1 advantage in the playoffs. Dallas swept the series this season, 20-16, on the road Nov. 8 ; and 24-0 in the season finale at home on Sunday.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Of course I'll be rooting for the Eagles, but even if they DO make it to the Super Bowl, they'll never beat the Colts or the Chargers.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
rooting? not voting?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Seph, this is a flood & spam-free zone. Your stuff has been moved into Daycare. As much as BlackFoot is an idiot, these threads are harmless in here.

Seph

Retired Account
i dont like football and im open about it. <---------------not spam

Seph

Retired Account
dallas cowboys are shit.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
GO RAVENS

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Thanks, hubby. I couldn't go against the Ravens even though some of their fans are questionable...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
and i still love u even tho u agree with monkey face.

Second quarter, and it is 24-7 for the Baltimore Ravens. I was right? Nooooo. Muwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaa!!!! A CANADIAN who has a better feel for American football than a fucking AMERICAN!! Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Fucking dumb American fucking armchair fucking quarterbacks don't know shit. A fucking CANADIAN is showing them up! I see I was right about the fucking Jets too. OWNED!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Thanks, hubby. I couldn't go against the Ravens even though some of their fans are questionable...

Yes, you are indeed questionable, bitch. I hate Americans, especially Baltimore fans, but I know a good team when I see one, and the Ravens are one such.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
  • A. Baltimore Ravens
  • B. Green Bay Packers
  • C. New York Jets
  • D. Philadelphia Eagles

i'm going with D. Philadelphia Eagles if they some how get pass Dallas. Green Bay certainly has a chance.

It would be nice to see the Cowboys in the Super Bowl again. Even though I dislike sports, I have a passing interest in football. And as an East Texan, it's my patriotic duty to root for the Cowboys.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
It would be nice to see the Cowboys in the Super Bowl again. Even though I dislike sports, I have a passing interest in football. And as an East Texan, it's my patriotic duty to root for the Cowboys.

I'm similarly minded toward sports. But I do like sports video games. And attending live games is fun. Sports are good & useful for probability & statistics. The chances of such & such occurring. Sports are sort of a live ongoing prob/stat lab. But being a sports aficionado & following teams? Nah! Not my cup of coffee. I wouldn't mind making what pro-sports folks rake in. Even the lowest paid make alot of dough.