White American Males

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The Question said:
Why would they suddenly start obeying tax laws after being able to go without doing so for as long as they've been here? All this will do is make it impossible to get rid of them, not to mention increase the number who come crawling across the border in order to beat the deadline (as well as implying that none of our laws are anything they need to take seriously.)
Exactly. Anyone care to guess how many citizens already somehow avoid paying taxes... other than sales taxes? Answer: it's in the millions. How fucking naive can you be to think that people who have made a career out of avoiding the state and federal government are suddenly going to go straight and feed Uncle Same like most others do?

How much easier would it be to just keep on keeping on... work construction jobs for low pay because they will, living like animals and behaving like them too, all the time demanding their rights which they didn't earn.

This is a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who pleaded for years with Congress to do something about the illegal aliens problem, and the immigrants who have waited for years for citizenship through the proper channels.

Whether you realize it or not, like it or not, or admit it or not, here is the new coin of the realm:

30-06-Geschoss-u-a.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Just had a thought I'd like to add:

Neocons are why I'm not a Republican. It's shit like this amnesty bill that's why I'm not a Democrat. Both parties are obsessed with protecting the interests of anyone who isn't a law-abiding American citizen. That "human dignity" vis a vis criminals who violate our nation's border to begin with and then subsequently go on to degrade economies and/or commit violent crime... I don't want to hear it. Human dignity goes hand in hand with human decency, and these people display none starting with the very first crime they commit - coming and staying here illegally.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Racism is fun though, you must admit. It's fun to hate others, whether you have the goddamn right to or not, right?

The Question

Eternal
I don't know for how many racism is even a factor in this issue. Whether anyone believes it or not, and I frankly couldn't care less, it isn't for me.

For me, it's that whole double standard factor again, with a racial twist. Everyone has to obey the law -- unless they're Mexican. Then they get to violate our immigration law and can look forward to a free pass on it somewhere down the line.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
CoyoteUgly said:
Or... and this is a reach here... you could take a stand here in the US. Like a man would.

Just a thought.

If I work outside of US boundaries, they can't tax me. It's my way of sticking it to the man.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Conchaga said:
If I work outside of US boundaries, they can't tax me. It's my way of sticking it to the man.
Negative. It's called being a chickenshit. But we've been through this before back when you didn't want to live up to your contracts. Remind me never to have any RL dealings with you.

Oh, and I haven't payed my taxes for over six years.
Smart boy owning up to that in the open. The IRS is relentless.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
CoyoteUgly said:
Negative. It's called being a chickenshit. But we've been through this before back when you didn't want to live up to your contracts. Remind me never to have any RL dealings with you.

Look at my sig. That should alleviate any problems you have with me. I did go, didn't I?

Smart boy owning up to that in the open. The IRS is relentless.

It's probably because I haven't had a job within the US boundaries for six years. That could be why.

Tyrant

CoyoteUgly said:
The ones with balls in your pants, at least.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20061204-122448-1240r.htm

I'm not telling you to do anything. Draw your own conclusions.
You want me to shoot illegals? Maybe I should just should the good white politicians in the service of organizations which want to disrupt America.

Ain't it funny that throughout all history, all of the fables about the Communist spectres I have read, ethnic disorganization would be the most powerful weapon against America?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Conchaga said:
Look at my sig. That should alleviate any problems you have with me. I did go, didn't I?

After a bunch of Ayn Rand horseshit you vomited up after that yellow streak developed on your back. Yeah, you went. I suspect someone explained your duties to you or at least didn't buy the "concientious objector" line.

It's probably because I haven't had a job within the US boundaries for six years. That could be why.

Yeah, that would explain it. Do what you can to fuck the IRS.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Messenger said:
You want me to shoot illegals? Maybe I should just should the good white politicians in the service of organizations which want to disrupt America.

Well, now that you mention it... theorectically it would solve a lot of problems and it's simpler than many believe.

Ain't it funny that throughout all history, all of the fables about the Communist spectres I have read, ethnic disorganization would be the most powerful weapon against America?

No, the Communist spectres were real too, and there's a three letter word behind it all... J...E...W.

Tyrant

Pardon me if I say that you're new-found awareness here smells like nothing more than a bullshit troll.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Messenger said:
Pardon me if I say that you're new-found awareness here smells like nothing more than a bullshit troll.

Are you talking to me?

Tyrant

Shut the fuck up.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Quit spamming my thread, dingleberry. If you can't approach a serious subject without showing your ass, then the Mine Field or perhaps even DC is where you belong.

Tyrant

CoyoteUgly said:
Quit spamming my thread, dingleberry. If you can't approach a serious subject without showing your ass, then the Mine Field or perhaps even DC is where you belong.
Anyone who knows my habits in the current Politic forum know that you're making a complete and utter ass out of yourself by whining about my posts.

I'm sorry, what I meant to express is that someone as ill-informed as yourself (Supply and demand, Chad, illegal immigrants will always come here?) tries to involve yourself in meaningful debate when you've expressed nothing but a timid curiosity towards the topic(s) at hand up to this point.

Re: Read any WN material lately?
CoyoteUgly said:
Messenger said:
Or is it just me?

Anything to fuck with jack. ;)

So pardon me if I take your newfound vigor a bit skeptically.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Messenger said:
Anyone who knows my habits in the current Politic forum know that you're making a complete and utter ass out of yourself by whining about my posts.
Newsflash kid: I don't give a damn about your "habits" or what you think of me. Write that on your forehead and recite it three times before bedtime. You are of no consequence.

I'm sorry, what I meant to express is that someone as ill-informed as yourself (Supply and demand, Chad, illegal immigrants will always come here?)
Editorial break here: what the fuck is that parenthesized attempt at a sentence supposed to mean?

tries to involve yourself in meaningful debate when you've expressed nothing but a timid curiosity towards the topic(s) at hand up to this point.
Bitch, please.

I'm sorry, was I supposed to come in here and vomit all over the place with repeated threads like you do? I didn't realize that was the criteria for getting Messenger to take me seriously. After all, any fucking idiot can scan Stormfront and then run over here with a news article... over and over again... like you do.

I understand the difference between forums where fun is to be had and nerves to be stepped on, and a forum where serious discussion is to be had, so take your doubts and shove them up your ass.

Vomiting up everything you think is as stupid as showing everything you have.

Now listen closely... I'm going to use small words so you'll grasp this: I think you're one of two things. You're either:

a) Some potbellied, basement-dwelling keyboard commando that would shit his britches if someone handed him a gun and pointed at a running target. Browsing Stormfront for goodies then trotting over here to post them is nothing but busywork for you. Keep at it if that's all you want to do, but you're not doing anyone any favors.

b) A shit-stirrer, and by that I mean "Fed." Or a bitch for the Feds. Either way I hate you. You low-life fuckers love to torque someone up and get them to make a mistake and admitting to something illegal. Negative. Poppa didn't ace the Darby Queen by being an idiot, and I'm sure as hell not going to try to prove myself to someone I can outsmart.

Who knows what the hell your malfunction is, but I can make an argument for both. In any case, I'm not playing the "prove yourself" game with your punk ass. In the matter of White Nationalism, the only one on this board I'd come close to trusting would be The Question because I've held actual conversations with him over MSN. I think he's the real deal. You? Who knows.

So pardon me if I take your newfound vigor a bit skeptically.
Fuck you and your "newfound vigor" bullshit. I'm better than you. When you've acquired and blown someone's head off for God and Country or a paycheck or white supremacy or what the hell ever gets you off, then come and see me. Until then, you don't have shit to stand on.

-30-...either add something worthwhile to the topic at hand or go blow yourself.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
CoyoteUgly said:
After a bunch of Ayn Rand horseshit you vomited up after that yellow streak developed on your back. Yeah, you went. I suspect someone explained your duties to you or at least didn't buy the "concientious objector" line.

Heh, that really pushed your buttons didn't it?