Who here has plans for Halloween?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - she was enjoying snapping that chain. Cute as a button and probably one the boys should watch out for. Her brother taught her how to dress like a ninja when she was five.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I wasn't out of work and living with my parents I'd probably go out and party with friends. I'll probbably watch TV/hang out online like I do on normal days.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
LOL - she was enjoying snapping that chain. Cute as a button and probably one the boys should watch out for. Her brother taught her how to dress like a ninja when she was five.

Probably taught her to fight like one too :eek:

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I'll celebrate by packing my suitcase for a 3 week vacation in southern Italy starting on Nov 2nd YAY! And while northern Europe vanishes in the November fog, Brigadoon-style, I shall make a sailing trip to Capri's famous blue cave, have a Grappa in Naples, enjoy the hot springs on the Island of Ischia or find a sunny spot in Pompeji's gardens. Not to mention those yummy oranges, grapes, figs and tangerines - sweet, juicy and still warm from the sun *drool*

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I'll celebrate by packing my suitcase for a 3 week vacation in southern Italy starting on Nov 2nd YAY! And while northern Europe vanishes in the November fog, Brigadoon-style, I shall make a sailing trip to Capri's famous blue cave, have a Grappa in Naples, enjoy the hot springs on the Island of Ischia or find a sunny spot in Pompeji's gardens. Not to mention those yummy oranges, grapes, figs and tangerines - sweet, juicy and still warm from the sun *drool*

Congrads dude.. Dont forget to take pictures for us :cool:

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
hold the congrats LOL - I'll be travelling with my dad :p