deviled eggs
cranberry sauce
pumpkin pie
pumpkin bread budding
iced tea - lemon and peach

No chitlins.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yall have no ideal what you are missing. Chitlins are good eating. I'm going to try some CALAMARI tonight.

turkey
ham
chitlens
collards
cabbage
mac and cheese
black eye peas
dressing
corn bread
potato salad
shrimp salad
candied yams
cranberry sauce
pumpkin pie

^That's os on my menu^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't know what I'm having. One of my brothers is bring all the food.

Possibly, but not bloody likely having chitlins.

Don't know what I'm having. One of my brothers is bring bringing all the food.

^Correcting Loktar.^

It had to be done buddy. You've spelled check my shit hundreds of times before. Pay back is a bitch, huh.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't know what I'm having. One of my brothers is bring bringing all the food.

^Correcting Loktar.^

It had to be done buddy. You've spelled check my shit hundreds of times before. Pay back is a bitch, huh.

[YOUTUBE]-5uzJVkeaUI[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
CeeJay - the new Henoch.

Blackeye peas is for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Chitlins is for when you are starving and there is absolutely no other kind of food and never will be ever again.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

Told you to lay off the crack CeeJay. Now look what happened. You've crapped out your brains and your colon. How's the doc supposed to figure out what's monkey brains and and what's monkey ass?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay - the new Henoch.

Blackeye peas is for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

^You are right.^

But, I eat blackeye peas all year long. I love the beans.

Chitlins is for when you are starving and there is absolutely no other kind of food and never will be ever again.

^Baahahahahahahahaha^

I only eat chitlins twice a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

PS: CALAMARI suck! That was the most grosses thing I ever tasted. YUK!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Told you to lay off the crack CeeJay. Now look what happened. You've crapped out your brains and your colon. How's the doc supposed to figure out what's monkey brains and and what's monkey ass?

Sorry for that horrible photo of chitlens Sarek. Google images does not do chitlens justice.

I'll hook you up later. Mayve I'll post a pic of my chitlen plate Thankgiving after the Cowboys and Redskins game. Stay tuned.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I heard chitlins are a lot of work to prepare, you have to literally squeeze the shit out of them. I'll pass, I can't even stomach tripe. < see what I did there?

Seph

Retired Account
Dahmers next door neighbor said that smell that emanated from his flat of him(boiling the skin off heads and such) smelled of Chitlins.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I heard chitlins are a lot of work to prepare, you have to literally squeeze the shit out of them. I'll pass, I can't even stomach tripe. < see what I did there?

No shit! You have to clean chitlens. My mom spend at least 3 days cleaning them.

Here's a tip when you eating chitlens:

1. If you see bread on top of the pot of any one cooking chitlens don not eat.
2. If you see potatoes in a pot of chitlens, do not eat them.

That means they are not cleaned properly. Chitlens properly cooked should not have that dookie smell.

Like I said I only eat fresh chitlens(If you can call them that) twice a year and only when my mom cook them.

Filthy Whore, you need to try chitlens, you will be hooked like I am.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dahmers next door neighbor said that smell that emanated from his flat of him(boiling the skin off heads and such) smelled of Chitlins.

Naw! They weren't chitlens. You must be referring to HOG HEAD CHEESE.

Chitlens is hog intestines, the dookie track. Hog head cheese is the head of a hog, the brains.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
No shit! You have to clean chitlens. My mom spend at least 3 days cleaning them.

Here's a tip when you eating chitlens:

1. If you see bread on top of the pot of any one cooking chitlens don not eat.
2. If you see potatoes in a pot of chitlens, do not eat them.

That means they are not cleaned properly. Chitlens properly cooked should not have that dookie smell.

Like I said I only eat fresh chitlens(If you can call them that) twice a year and only when my mom cook them.

Filthy Whore, you need to try chitlens, you will be hooked like I am.

My work friend's husband makes chitlins every now and then, she brought some in for someone and even she said she refuses to eat them... these didn't look too bad, he had cooked them up with a lot of chili peppers and cumin.