Who is Liked More/Who is More Popular?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Time too pray willzenith, im the new jackass.

King of the gutters.

*TeeHee*

what the fuck are you?

you didnt even spell my name right?

I mean not being able to copy a series of words that are in front of you , isn't the best of starts eh?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Who is more liked Yub or me? I would prefer no duals voting in this poll so it's more accurate.

*ROTFLMAO @ a dual completing a poll, then demands no duals partake in that poll* That's too rich! I am laughing my ass off! A case of a dual screaming 'NO DUALS!!!' *ROTFLMAO*

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Just as you make up your latest boyfriends? He is about as real as your mommy's love for you.

thats a zinger eh? a gay and mom jibe in one, seriously even you can do better then that.... perhaps you cant list some more canadian military vehicles that all turned out to be american or british again?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
thats a zinger eh? a gay and mom jibe in one, seriously even you can do better then that.... perhaps you cant list some more canadian military vehicles that all turned out to be american or british again?

Ah, the lies begin. I have NEVER stated that any Canadian military vehicles were of Canadian manufacture. Someone's becoming most desperate.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I know Hummus in RL, fucktard. Fail.

Sure you do. Uh, 'real life' entails actually having MET THE PERSON .... IN PERSON. Yes? You PMing your boyfriend does not count as 'knowing' the fucker. You, and the rest of the retards here at TK wouldn't know 'real life' if it started to suck your cock!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Ah, the lies begin. I have NEVER stated that any Canadian military vehicles were of Canadian manufacture. Someone's becoming most desperate.

desperate is the same old troll routine of spouting the usual hate filled unoriginal crap fest that is your mediocre existence.....

yawn.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Sure you do. Uh, 'real life' entails actually having MET THE PERSON .... IN PERSON. Yes? You PMing your boyfriend does not count as 'knowing' the fucker. You, and the rest of the retards here at TK wouldn't know 'real life' if it started to suck your cock!

I've known Hummus in real life for three years.