Who is this "DoorKnock699" guy?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jack Venooker say it's my dual. But it's well known that I(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack®) do not engage in sock/dual activity.......

Or do I?.......I'll let you "Trolls" decide. Then again, Why a playa such as I can post without one? Again, My claim to fame has been challenged. Again, I will come out.....

Up top®.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What you gon' do with this pimpin, Doorkn...I mean Charles??

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What are you bangin' about now, Lil Jack?

jack

Are you tossing some sort of ebonic slang at me, 'bro?

jack

Someday, baby.....

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BLACKFOOT said:
Jack Venooker say it's my dual. But it's well known that I(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack®) do not engage in sock/dual activity.......

Or do I?.......I'll let you "Trolls" decide. Then again, Why a playa such as I can post without one? Again, My claim to fame has been challenged. Again, I will come out.....

Up top®.

While Jack has been wrong on occasion, most notably, this morning, it's not a common pattern that he routinely displays.

In this case, I'd say he's probably correct in assuming that it's your crappy dual.

You may now shut the fuck up. :D

jack

Sarek said:
While Jack has been wrong on occasion, most notably, this morning, it's not a common pattern that he routinely displays.

In this case, I'd say he's probably correct in assuming that it's your crappy dual.

You may now shut the fuck up. :D

Oh damn, need some ice for that swelling, Sarek?

jack

This is fun, I've missed you being around :D

jack

You assume your comeback meant more than one stiff glistening and gleaming drop on your spank rag.

jack

There, I think I got it right after the third edit.

Tyrant

Sarek said:
You assume that your attempt at insulting me amounted to something.
Shut up.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
jack said:
You assume your comeback meant more than one stiff glistening and gleaming drop on your spank rag.

That's where you are wrong. And where you may learn a lesson in not only assuming, but about me as well.

I KNEW it didn't amount to anything.

Tyrant

Sarek said:
Suuure. I'm going to make you stop posting over the Internet, instead of advising you to just SHUT UP, Sarek.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Tyrant said:
Suuure. I'm going to make you stop posting over the Internet, instead of advising you to just SHUT UP, Sarek.

I'm sure that if you could find a way, you would try.

Now go ahead, throw out some comment about people over 40 not being able to post on the net. ;)

Tyrant

Sarek said:
I'm sure that if you could find a way, you would try.

Now go ahead, throw out some comment about people over 40 not being able to post on the net. ;)
That would obviously be WRONG. We have Mr. ex-CIA Will/Bill? Sarek, Mr. Stargate, posting at this very moment.

I don't think old people can't post on the Internet. I just don't think they can post something intelligent.

jack

Sarek said:
That's where you are wrong. And where you may learn a lesson in not only assuming, but about me as well.

I KNEW it didn't amount to anything.

Insinuate this, you fucking clueless moron. I'm not wrong, and thanks for the props on that little point.

This isn't your fight, go play with Henoch some more.

Tyrant

Sarek said:
I'd bitch slap you into oblivion but I'm too old and tired to really give a shit.

And I pretty much leave you to go your marry little way until you pull some stupid stunt and then I kick you a few times and move on. So don't give me any of this I "go after you with the intent to annoy" crap.

*Kicks Messenger*
My my. What an angry young man. Would you like a lollipop?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
jack said:
Insinuate this, you fucking clueless moron. I'm not wrong, and thanks for the props on that little point.

This isn't your fight, go play with Henoch some more.

Yes, you were wrong. And at your age, I would expect either a gracious acknowledgment of it or thoughtful disagreement. Not this Messenger type foot stomping rant.

Oh well. With age comes maturity and wisdom. For some of us. ;)