Who knows were the Private Message function is?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've been here all this time and never knew were PM's were.

Seph

Retired Account
u stupid cunt

Seph

Retired Account
fucking die u cocksmoker piece of shit!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Actually fancy pant, I never needed to have private talks with anyone at TrollKingdom.

Either Conchaga or Gagh disabled my PM function.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It was me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL I love how the sole purpose of Charles' threads is to pwn himself.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've been here all this time and never knew were PM's were.

Your PMs function has not been disabled.

The PMs function on this board reads your mind and creates a document for your PMs cache while you sit in front of your computer.

I've got it on good authority that the reviewers have been trying to read through your PMs cache, as all recorded mental impressions have to be approved before they are displayed. The review staff would appreciate it if you would go to a movie, read a book or something so your thoughts will be more interesting and quit putting them to sleep.

You know - garbage in, garbage out; you are what you eat, etc. Put something interesting in your brain - please. Either that or take that tinfoil hat off.

P.S. I'm just teasing you.

jack

You can't do shit bitch. You're simply a spy and a snitch.

Well, she's doing a good job keeping you Dancing, Charles.

Quite amusing, actually.

jack

Your PMs function has not been disabled.

The PMs function on this board reads your mind and creates a document for your PMs cache while you sit in front of your computer.

I've got it on good authority that the reviewers have been trying to read through your PMs cache, as all recorded mental impressions have to be approved before they are displayed. The review staff would appreciate it if you would go to a movie, read a book or something so your thoughts will be more interesting and quit putting them to sleep.

You know - garbage in, garbage out; you are what you eat, etc. Put something interesting in your brain - please. Either that or take that tinfoil hat off.

P.S. I'm just teasing you.

he owns you know bitch

jack

I mean "now" bitch