Who opposes the decriminalization of marijuana? Sarek.

OS@M@

medical_marijuana_rally.gi.top.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Actually, I think it should be legal. Pretty much took the wind out of this sail, didn't I?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It mostly is legal, these days. Specially if you has cancer, glaucoma, or anything else you can convince the doc hurtz.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
My eyes hurt after seeing that ugly fat woman in the first picture. Can I get some mary jane to make the pain and thought go away?

OS@M@

Actually, I think it should be legal. Pretty much took the wind out of this sail, didn't I?

you lie, and your breath stank!

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
it said on the news last night that the owner of the biggest coffee shop in holland had been fined 10 million euro for drugs violations,

i dunno what those violations were

re: the original question, i haven't smoked a joint for 3 months but i'm sure looking forward to the next one..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm looking forward to my connect tonight, as soon as I get out of work...

OS@M@

I will fight Jack!

OS@M@

Here is a gif of Sarek attempting to arrest marijuana smokers:

BLESSEDMONKEY2.gif

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Weed should be made legal. There would be far less problems.

Too stupid to realise that the very weed you demand be made legal would be the CAUSE of all the problems, not whether it is legal or not? Dumb little fuck, aren't you?

Strange that the old Soviet Union never had any problems with drug use. Wonder why that is? Would it have anything to do with STRICT ENFORCEMENT OF THE FUCKING LAW?

I challenge you to head to China, and light up some weed. Hope you have a nice funeral plot ready. Proof force works, hence the superiority of fascism is evident.

OS@M@

Strange that the old Soviet Union never had any problems with drug use. Wonder why that is? Would it have anything to do with STRICT ENFORCEMENT OF THE FUCKING LAW?

I will fight the USSR!

dumpster.jpg

aeommai

cookie?
Too stupid to realise that the very weed you demand be made legal would be the CAUSE of all the problems, not whether it is legal or not? Dumb little fuck, aren't you?

I challenge you to head to China, and light up some weed. Hope you have a nice funeral plot ready. Proof force works, hence the superiority of fascism is evident.

yeah soviets had no problems with weed. just rampant alcoholism and suicidal tendencies from stalin's death onwards.

its ironic eh? government stops killing folks and they start killing themselves.

OS@M@